Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

The bachelorette game

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 05:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by dabachelorette
c279a -

"Which Anime/Disney/Cartoon character would you say best describes you and why?
I guess it would be Shinn Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny. I kinda get hotheaded like him sometimes."

Shinn is a hotty, I love him. He had a very real personality compared to Kira. So will you promise to protect me like how Shinn promised Stella?
sure, why not

"What would we do on our first date? Details plz hehehe
hhmmm....probably a walk on the beach, that would give us some time to talk and try to get to know each other. It's pretty simple but gotta know if you click well with the person before doing more things with them."

Just like how Shinn saved Stella? So are you saying you want to get me topless by the beach because our clothes need to dry off? lol ?
LOL you can keep your clothes on

"What matters more, looks or personality?
I'm going with personality. Looks catches your eyes, but a good personality will get your attention."

Can you tell me what type of personality attracts you?
hmmm....it's usually the pretty easy going laid back
Old 08-15-2007, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Which Anime/Disney/Cartoon character would you say best describes you and why?

Hmm i would have to say a cross between three characters, Shinji Ikari (Evangelion), Fumihiko Matsumaru(REC) and Taira Capeta (Capeta)

Why Shinji Ikari? At times i would find my self isolated not because I am forced to but by choice. Being inside my own safety zone, where no one can hurt me. Its also the fact that i at times i lack self esteem.

Why Fumihiko Matsumaru? Theres a portion of my personality that just dictates that i am just here, doing the 9-5 (in my case 7:30-4:30) daily grind, not being very enthusiastic, or motivated about life. Being that nice guy who doesn't know how to be aggressive and some how getting the worse end of the deal.

Why Taira Capeta? This characters faces tons of challenges, I am no different. The dreams and aspiration of this character some what similar to my self. I find racing motivates me, and provides me with passion to deal whatever comes my way. Being humble and loyal to family and friends are another trait that i too share with Taira.

What would we do on our first date? Details plz hehehe

I would take you to the Fair Oaks Pharmacy and Soda Fountain, where we would wander around the store looking at these little cute novelty items such as asking the magic 8 ball silly questions, reading the birthday book that attempts to describe our personality and then be totally amazed if it was true. haha. Then enjoy a nice ice cream or soda dessert outside while watching cars and people walk-by and just talk about random things.

Then we'll swing by Old Town Pasadena. Walk around, do a little window shopping, but once we pass by the apple store i will make fun of apple computers and anything apple. what will say about them? well you'll find out when we go out. Later maybe grab a drink at Gordon Biersh, and enjoy each others company.

What matters more, looks or personality?

It would be a lie if i said either one, personally I believe an individual needs both. Sure some people have more in one and the other, but as some wise person said "you can't judge a book by its cover." However if the book's cover does not catch your eye you would never pick it up.

Last edited by theheckwithyou; 08-15-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by theheckwithyou

Hmm i would have to say a cross between three characters, Shinji Ikari (Evangelion), Fumihiko Matsumaru(REC) and Taira Capeta (Capeta)

Why Shinji Ikari? At times i would find my self isolated not because I am forced to but by choice. Being inside my own safety zone, where no one can hurt me. Its also the fact that i at times i lack self esteem.

Why Fumihiko Matsumaru? Theres a portion of my personality that just dictates that i am just here, doing the 9-5 (in my case 7:30-4:30) daily grind, not being very enthusiastic, or motivated about life. Being that nice guy who doesn't know how to be aggressive and some how getting the worse end of the deal.

Why Taira Capeta? This characters faces tons of challenges, I am no different. The dreams and aspiration of this character some what similar to my self. I find racing motivates me, and provides me with passion to deal whatever comes my way. Being humble and loyal to family and friends are another trait that i too share with Taira.

I would take you to the Fair Oaks Pharmacy and Soda Fountain, where we would wander around the store looking at these little cute novelty items such as asking the magic 8 ball silly questions, reading the birthday book that attempts to describe our personality and then be totally amazed if it was true. haha. Then enjoy a nice ice cream or soda dessert outside while watching cars and people walk-by and just talk about random things.

Then we'll swing by Old Town Pasadena. Walk around, do a little window shopping, but once we pass by the apple store i will make fun of apple computers and anything apple. what will say about them? well you'll find out when we go out. Later maybe grab a drink at Gordon Biersh, and enjoy each others company.

It would be a lie if i said either one, personally I believe an individual needs both. Sure some people have more in one and the other, but as some wise person "you can't judge a book by its cover." However if the book's cover does not catch your eye you would never pick it up.
what took you so long to post this up?? fair oaks pharmacy, can't remember who came up with that idea before to take a girl there
Old 08-15-2007, 08:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!

Last edited by UberMaus; 08-16-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Originally Posted by kenji815

I-club anyone?
OMG you still have this?!?!? lol!!

hahaha Franco a.k.a Dirk Diggler in the back
Old 08-15-2007, 11:42 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
nothing gets thrown out in SCIC

you have the air freshener still?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:10 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
Any of these bachelors would seem like they would be the type you are looking for. What you should do is date one the 1st day, then date another the 2nd day. Free dinner for the entire week! It seems like you are looking for an anime type. I have good news for you...all these guys, are very animated and they seem like cartoon characters. So they are very cool to hang out with.

Since it's Kenji's birthday, you should get him special treatment.

Last edited by gc8 pimp; 08-16-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
I am a hiking nerd so I am usually out on weekends. Not the stay-home nerd that you are looking for:RockOn - not mine:

I like to watch anime/comic but I never give thoughts about which character best describes me and I am not going to try... too much thinking. I can tell you I love GTO, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, and Gunnm. All of them beside One Piece has very unique storyline and I can always learn something positive out of those anime/cartoon.

I want to say let's go hiking and have lunch (I'll bring the lunch and I'll carry your water) on the mountain top but I don't think that will fly

I think just dinner is fine for the first date. If we don't like each other we can say bye bye after dinner. If we want to do something else we can figure out after dinner. Dinner location will depends on where you live or where you want to go (city). I will pick a location that doesn't invovle a shirt and a tie since I am not a shirt person. I will show up in a t-shirt and jean.

My No No location: Bar and Club. I don't usually drink and dancing place bored the hell out of me. I-club people know =)

Personality 100%. I don't want to date people with bad personality!
Refer to thread

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...kenshin+dating

Not only I cook your breakfast, I'll be here when you are sick (some limitations apply. eg. I don't think I can be here when I am in Yosemite with no cell reception...)

About the franco girl/she-man question. Doesn't matter. This is the Bachelorette game
Old 08-16-2007, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Question for you.

Define: Nerd
Can I buy an 'o'?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:53 AM

Car Info: 99 M3
Originally Posted by gc8 pimp
Any of these bachelors would seem like they would be the type you are looking for. What you should do is date one the 1st day, then date another the 2nd day. Free dinner for the entire week! It seems like you are looking for an anime type. I have good news for you...all these guys, are very animated and they seem like cartoon characters. So they are very cool to hang out with.

Since it's Kenji's birthday, you should get him special treatment.
haha... nice tactic, was that used on you before?
Old 08-16-2007, 09:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Oogie
haha... nice tactic, was that used on you before?
i'd ask him about gelato instead. its a more interesting read
Old 08-16-2007, 09:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius

the beach? jebus people lets be realistic. First time date with someone, I would never take her to anything like that. The reason for this is because you have no idea what that person is like, you need to feel them out Also, I wouldn't go all out on that kind of budget as well because she will expect that from you all the time. I would go broke entertaining someone else before I get the satisfaction of entertainment myself by the third date.

Obviously little things impress her not big things. Read into what she is saying.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:19 AM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Originally Posted by LifePlaza

the beach? jebus people lets be realistic. First time date with someone, I would never take her to anything like that. The reason for this is because you have no idea what that person is like, you need to feel them out Also, I wouldn't go all out on that kind of budget as well because she will expect that from you all the time. I would go broke entertaining someone else before I get the satisfaction of entertainment myself by the third date.

Obviously little things impress her not big things. Read into what she is saying.

QFT, but since I don't have a GF, I must suck at it...
Old 08-16-2007, 09:19 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by LifePlaza

mcdonalds is in the lead
Old 08-16-2007, 09:22 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
I am totally lost after reading only the first post.

Quick Reply: The bachelorette game