Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

what do you know about getting a boner at work?~

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 05:20 AM

Car Info: 09 WRX Sedan };-)>
what do you know about getting a boner at work?~

I was searching around like a little kid a week before Christmas and I found these. I cant wait to play online and be world champion! Im such a geek
Attached Thumbnails what do you know about getting a boner at work?~-gran-turismo-41.jpg   what do you know about getting a boner at work?~-gran-turismo-42.jpg  
Old 11-02-2004, 05:51 AM

*there wont be anymore online play in the annicial release of the game

here are somemore pictures for ya though. i cannot wait for this to finally come out (hopefully dec 14)

Old 11-02-2004, 06:04 AM

No online play, Oh well Ill have to gather all the Surrounding NH folk for a good ol' Comp. at my house! Dont worry there will be beer... I mean milk and cookies for all!
Old 11-03-2004, 10:41 AM

This really isn't the kind of thread topic I should be clicking on... but I did anyway. And I think I need that game. Anyone have a wheel for the PS2 and how does it work?
Old 11-04-2004, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by cartwright
This really isn't the kind of thread topic I should be clicking on... but I did anyway. And I think I need that game. Anyone have a wheel for the PS2 and how does it work?
I used to use a universal wheel for PS2 but it blew. I was thinking, they should have a new wheel comming out to honor this game. Its been held back for soo long and the hype is really big, so I wouldnt be surprized! Ohh ya and sometimes I click on thread topics I shouldnt but if I didnt I wouldve never met my new dominatrix wife to be J/K

Be cool!
Old 11-04-2004, 12:57 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
I've had it pre-ordered for over a year
Old 11-04-2004, 01:21 PM

Car Info: not a subie
I have the Logitec Driving Force Force Feedback USB wheel

not the PRO mind you.

As far as I know the LDF wheel works on PC with the logitec driver package as well as ps2, (no they don't advertise this handy fact)

The wheel is pretty solid and the FF has a good kick to it. I've played GT3 and a number of PC driving games with it.

I am currently playing Richard Burns Rally for PC with this wheel.

not to diminish GT4, but RBR is rally sim at it's finest. With multiple game device support, I have 2 sets of pedals for clutch, brake and gas, as well as a standard joystick setup for handbrake.

Can't have that in GT4 :P only problem with RBR is that it's only available from the UK or Aussieland. Find a copy and order one if you want about 120 different tuning points for your rally cars.

but anyway, back to the logitec wheel. It feels solid and hefty because the wheel is covered with rubber for the grip areas. The shifter paddles can double as gas and brake should you not want to plug the pedals in, and the wheel has 2 clamps to keep it anchored on the desk.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:03 AM

Car Info: #400
This should last you guys a week...

http://delobbo.com/gran_turismo_4_1.html

and here is the master car list:

http://granturismox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73