Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

PIC REQUEST! tricked out Wagons

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 06:00 AM
svc
VIP Member

Car Info: S00baru!
Originally Posted by Cup
Your car is glowing.
Literally!
Old 03-21-2005, 10:11 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
WHITEGD8WAGON. Nice ride. I nearly went that route but I decided to go more low profile on mine. I'll hopefully have new pictures up by end of week as I have some new goodies going on my car last night and tonight.

I'm still not sure about the euro rear lip. I am very fond of the sedan one...the two piecer. If I get a rear lip I'll go that route and just bust out the heat gun if need be.

I know it sounds weird but you might consider getting the SOA rear bumper guard..the black one. I found that my car was just WAY too white in the back without it. Debadged and what not. I added it and it just put a nice balance on the back...plus my dog can jump in and out without jacking my bumper....but it sure as hell didn't stop me from nailing my bumper with my strut.
Damn it.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
WHITEGD8WAGON. Nice ride. I nearly went that route but I decided to go more low profile on mine. I'll hopefully have new pictures up by end of week as I have some new goodies going on my car last night and tonight.

I'm still not sure about the euro rear lip. I am very fond of the sedan one...the two piecer. If I get a rear lip I'll go that route and just bust out the heat gun if need be.

I know it sounds weird but you might consider getting the SOA rear bumper guard..the black one. I found that my car was just WAY too white in the back without it. Debadged and what not. I added it and it just put a nice balance on the back...plus my dog can jump in and out without jacking my bumper....but it sure as hell didn't stop me from nailing my bumper with my strut.
Damn it.
good point there on w/b balance. i will be putting in a waist spoiler onto the hatch this week. it may create some dark balkc shadows and some grey tones which may help a little. i will post some pics afterwards.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:45 AM

Car Info: SGM 135i
I think 04 + subie wagons look similar to the dodge magnums .... anyone else see the connection? ( espeically bad wagon's ride from the side )
Old 03-21-2005, 10:55 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by WHITEGD8WAGON
good point there on w/b balance. i will be putting in a waist spoiler onto the hatch this week. it may create some dark balkc shadows and some grey tones which may help a little. i will post some pics afterwards.
sweet....should work. Gonna look sweet on your car. It's beggin for it. I"ll keep an eye out for the picts.
Old 03-22-2005, 02:50 PM

Car Info: X-driver of the "SWAGON"
Smile

Originally Posted by Spyderco
Not my wagon, but it sure is one of the nices one I seen so far. It belongs to an I-club member from Hawaii (WfknRX)
Yep thats my Wagon (White STi Wagon) and yes its for sale but not for 27K price...price change 26K obo.. and thanks Hoppie & Spyderco for the post...

Last edited by WfknRX; 03-22-2005 at 02:54 PM.