Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 03:17 PM

Car Info: 2005 SRR WRX
L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures

This weekend I took a little vacation down to L.A. and surrounding areas. Aside from doing the whole tourist thing all over the place I really enjoyed the coastal areas. We stopped by Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Manhattan Beach then continued North through San Pedro where the lighthouse pictures are from. We made a stop in Santa Monica and visited the Hooters there where I met the persian beauty of my dreams! Anyways here are some of the pictures I took (they were taken with a disposable camera so some of them arent exactly cenetred and the lighting isnt perfect but you get the point)

My server is down so I'll have to post them through I-Club
Attached Thumbnails L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-cool-tree.jpg   L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-huntington-beach.jpg   L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-huntington-beach-pier.jpg   L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-point-fermin-lighthouse.jpg   L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-point-vicente-lighthouse.jpg  

Old 03-22-2005, 03:21 PM

I also stopped by Irvine Subaru, talked with some of the local guys there. they were very nice. I took a picture of their STi inventory, they had 28 in stock and another one fo their project Legacy GT.

Then I got a picture with the Persian Princess I mentioned earlier and of course a shot of our Governors Star on Hollywood Blvd.
Attached Thumbnails L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-irvine-suabru-sti-inventory.jpg   L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-irvine-subaru-legacy-gt.jpg   L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-hooters-girl-my-dreams.jpg   L.A. Coastal Road Trip Pictures-governators-star.jpg  
Old 03-22-2005, 05:01 PM

Car Info: Twin WRX Turbo VR-4
looks like a lot of fun
Old 03-22-2005, 05:25 PM

Looks Hot! Looks like you had a good time. The Hooters chick is a cutie! What are you dropped on? thanks dude.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by HighRevs22
Looks Hot! Looks like you had a good time. The Hooters chick is a cutie! What are you dropped on? thanks dude.
It was fun and yes she was a cutie, I think I spent about $60 on booze so she had to keep coming back to our table.

I have Prodrive springs on stock struts. Thinking about changing my setup though sometime here. Not firm enough for me but I love the drop.