Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

enkei RPM2 wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2003, 05:47 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx
look at the first post i have already answered many of your questions.
Old 05-31-2003, 07:52 PM

what are the specs (offset, width) on ur wheels and are you lowered? i want to get the same wheels but im going to go with en eibach drop and im not sure if they'll rub.
Old 06-01-2003, 12:16 PM

they are 5 x 100 18x7.5 with a 50 offset. my car is not lowered and i have never heared they rub at all even under heavy cornering and bumps. they are specific for the WRX. i believe if you go to a 17 inch wheel the offset becomes 48. i love them, they are very light for the price and they look good as hell.

Last edited by mutant 9; 06-01-2003 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-02-2003, 06:19 AM

thanks! im currently deciding between these or the prodrive gc-06's. Can I get a deal like that still delivered to ny?
Old 06-02-2003, 06:59 PM

i dont know if you can still get the same price i paid, the sales guy claimed that it was heavily discounted because of their tent sale. if worse comes to worse try calling discount direct and tell them that you have a quote for what you want to pay and see if they will match it (even if you dont have that deal) that is what i did.
i think that you shoud go with the enkei wheels over the prodrive, there is a big weight savings and the enkeis are forged and i belive that the prodrives are cast, the result is a lighter and stronger wheel.
good luck either way.
Old 06-04-2003, 04:39 PM

Car Info: fastar
nice wheels man, love split spokes. i duno how the roads r around u but some lowering springs or new suspension completely would make those wheels and your car look even better than it already does. keep up the sweet work.
Old 06-04-2003, 08:05 PM

I am saving up the cash for a new suspension, but i want to get coil overs because of their adjustability, that means it is going to take longer because they cost a lot more.
does any one have any recomendations for a good setup, i dont want to drop it more than 1" and i want adjustable damping and rebound if possible.
In the mean time i am going to participate in my first SOLO 2 race next weekend at route 66 raceway. i hope to get some good pics that i will post.
Old 06-05-2003, 12:05 PM

Car Info: WRX STi black/Gold rims
rims look nice,,,like your car also sti kit looks good
Old 06-05-2003, 12:25 PM

if yur looking for adjustability and lotsa shock settings and good ride quality, not the usual rough coilover ride u get i'd say go for LEDA from scoobysport or their usa counterpart rallyperformance. its like $1800 and is gona take a little while to save but i seriously think its worth it with this coilover setup. goodluck finding sumthin u like dude.
Old 06-05-2003, 04:05 PM

I have looked at the leda system a little while ago, and it sounds nice, but do you or any one else know exactly what kind of adjustments you can do, like ridehight and how many daming settings there are. Do you know if leda has their own web site because i would like more info in it than provided in both the scoobysport and rallyperformance site.

thanks in advance for any more help.
Old 06-05-2003, 09:34 PM

yeah their site is leda.com, i'm sure u can find all your info there or email or call them to find out any furher info. goodluck dude.
Old 06-07-2003, 02:37 PM

actually, the prodrive gc06's are forged too and i bet are lighter than the enkei's. the q7's are only 15 pounds if i remember correctly so i think the 18's shouldn't be even be 3 pounds more. anyway, i'm trying to find a good place for the rims. best i found online was 215 each 18 inch.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:46 PM

Sorry i was thinking of the wrong prodrive wheels then. I would try to call the place and see if the can do any better on the price if you buy the tires and wheels at the same time, from my experience most places will give you a break on price.

Quick Reply: enkei RPM2 wheels