Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

Electra's Boy Blue - 07 STi - Build etc

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by PaulSTI
Can't be any worse that what my brother will end up saying, I'm sure.
True.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Well I am sure we can change that...
I have to find that balance between witty/funny and nostalgic/happy for the speech I guess...

I am really tired of getting flipped off in my car. I have anti-honda plates, but its always the mustangs that are jerks...wtf....
Old 03-13-2010, 04:27 PM

Car Info: Norco 29er Mtn Bike
Nice car so far!! I just had a 60k maintenance done at L.I.C. and previously had a rear sway,short shifter and my suspension adjusted their... great shop!! ohh yeah and F$*@ Mustangs!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:01 PM

Car Info: 2009 wrx
Originally Posted by Urban_Grey_2.5
Nice car so far!! I just had a 60k maintenance done at L.I.C. and previously had a rear sway,short shifter and my suspension adjusted their... great shop!! ohh yeah and F$*@ Mustangs!!!
I agree mustangs are lame... even though my best friend has one with nitrous but its a v6 and he is very respecting of any car thats fast (a rare mustang owner) but very nice build so far! i went to wireless world and aked about a sub and they started talking about your car and went to show me pictures and i knew it was yours from your build post haha. crazy how connected you get through some forums
Old 03-13-2010, 07:52 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by VF52
I agree mustangs are lame... even though my best friend has one with nitrous but its a v6 and he is very respecting of any car thats fast (a rare mustang owner) but very nice build so far! i went to wireless world and aked about a sub and they started talking about your car and went to show me pictures and i knew it was yours from your build post haha. crazy how connected you get through some forums
That's right, it's a "family", like the i-Corleone family or something.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Originally Posted by Urban_Grey_2.5
Thanks! LIC is the best! I love those guys!
LOL the mustang I owned was a nice ride, but it wasn't my style and I hated the guys that accosted me while driving it, no fun! It was clean and I bought it from a friend who needed money when he got his GF prego. I modded the hell out of it and then sold it The other mustang owners just seemed so gung-ho on how awesome they were. It was annoying.

Originally Posted by VF52
Thanks! Thats awesome that he is a respectful Mustang owner. I had to be nice since I owned the 5.0 and my RX-7 at the same time, so I could talk a lot of crap. But those guys really are **** talkers, almost like when they buy the car they are forced to take a class on being a dick.
Greg/Phil/Javier over at wireless world are good people! They always have the good hook-ups on stereo equipment. Thats funny that they were showing you mine though, I feel uber special now

Originally Posted by vodka
That's right, it's a "family", like the i-Corleone family or something.
so true!
Its sad, because even my parents approach people with Subarus and ask if they know "Electra" And then they call me all excited when someone knows who I am, so embarrassing!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:04 AM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
Hey long time no see!!! The sti looks great! Your gonna be mad at me! Check my build thread, I made a stupid decision that I am regretting big time!!! Am ducking as I know some rare part is going to be flying at my head lol!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

OMG I didnt even see your post! Thanks I am proud of his progress so far, I love my baby!
What did you do!?! Oh no! I will check the build thread right now! And I am sorry in advance if I throw something at you!!!

Latest mod, which I think is the best so far...
Name:  IMG_6949.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  121.6 KB
R.I.P Dan, you will always be loved!

And just a random shot....
Name:  IMG_6947.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  110.8 KB