NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

wtt or sale 92' legacy turbo

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:50 PM

Car Info: Legacy Turbo
wtt or sale 92' legacy turbo

So here's the story:
Car is currently a "mechanic's" special. It doesn't run, something got shorted and the injectors aren't firing. could actually just be the crank angle sensor or a fuseable link I dont know and dont have the motivation/time to fix it anymore. Car has a lot of time/money invested and could be super awesome with a little love...

1992 subaru legacy turbo or "sport sedan" if you prefer
located in placerville, ca about 30 minutes east of sacramento on hwy 50
about 270,xxx miles

White exterior, 2003 wrx interior. The outside is ok, about what you would expect for a car from 1992. Interior is pretty clean, dash doesn't have cracks or anything.

Rebuilt engine w/ about 6000 miles or so on the rebuild.

engine got Delta stg1 cams, ports heads, polished combustion chambers, back cut valves, new ACL race bearings, new seals everywhere and rings blah blah.

Had the block and heads checked when i tore it apart everything was good, no warped heads or oblong cylinders, etc. all the work was done by me at my old employer's shop.

Also has a fresh td05 big 16g, maybe 3-4000 miles on it, only ran it up to 11psi.

Apex-i Neo SAFC
Apex-i AVCR
2006 WRX intercooler & silicon hoses w/ t-clamps
silver 2.5rs wheels
2002 wrx front brakes w/ Project Mu pads
wrx struts w/ Ground control coilover converters I forgot the spring rates, somewhere around 325 in front and 270ish in the rear..
momo steering wheel
decent pioneer stereo and speakers
sunroof works
good 'ol 5spd is still shifting smoothly!
water pump
timing belt pulleys
extra parts, take your pic from the pile of randomness
AC works
custom bigger hoodscoop, i think it looks pretty good

Right now it has the factory exhaust with a newer cat on it. I had a helix setup but sold it. I had the car tuned and was putting down 200whp and 200wtq at ~10-11psi. could easily had made a lot more with bigger injectors and whatnot.

anyway, I'm mainly looking to trade this thing possibly for another fixer upper. i'm looking for something non-turbo, or even open to non-subaru vehicles/motorcycles...

call/text me at 530-306-9222
or email @ micah@driftsub.com

shoot me offers or questions

Name:  P5160561.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  58.9 KB

Name:  P5160562.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  75.0 KB

the heads after porting