NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTS Three day tickets to Mazda Race way with free food and beer in the flag room

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:07 PM

Car Info: '97 Grandpa Gold Jetta
WTS Three day tickets to Mazda Race way with free food and beer in the flag room

**I do not have these tickets**

Again, I am not the one offering this deal on the tickets. Saw this posted on calguns.net and thought some of our motor enthusiasts might be interested.

Here is the link to the official for sale thread for the ticket package:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=181600

Here is what is the info on the ticket package:
You get to sit in the tower and eat and drink.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three days with food and beers.
May 15,15 and 17 sports car races. This is the Laguna Seca track in Monterey Calif.
3-Day Flag room tickets, includes paddock and prefered parking for three days. This includs Sat. and Sun. breakfast and lunch and all day beverage bar all day beer and wine, soda and water. Fiday your on your own for lunch but all the food row will be open. The flag room tower is between turns 11 and 1 on the main stright. You will the Grand AM Rollex cars, Mustang Challange,Mazda MX-5 Cup anf the KONI Challenge. You get to enjoy all this in comfort and style from the Tower.

This is a $500 package ( 3 day passes and parking with maps food/liquids) but I can't make it so it's yours for $200.

Email or PM.

Cheers
..MJ..