NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTS RAP4 LE (paintball gun) - everything you need to go PBing

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 05:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '99 Impreza OBS
WTS RAP4 LE (paintball gun) - everything you need to go PBing

Firstly, the RAP4 is the most realistic paintball gone on the market, hands down. It uses no ugly hopper, and even ejects shells while firing. Its got a great sound, and even a little kick. The co2 is integrated in the sliding stock, and the paint is loaded in the mag. Before buying it, I searched for ever, and nothing else even came close. To read more about the RAP4, go to www.rap4.com

I got the gun in christmas, and have only used it three times. Since its been a few months since the last time, it seems to just be collecting dust, so I've decided to part with this awesome gun =/

Included will be a RAP4 LE, in box, with all the originals (small care kit, mag, co2, gun) as well as an additional mag, a mask, and tons of paintballs (as well as a fair amount of shells). This really is everything you need to go paintballing, the only thing you might possibly want is another mag, which I can probably get you a lot cheaper than you can get it anywhere else, just ask.

The gun is in great working order, and the core (the working parts) has only been used 2x (was replaced by RAP4 after i first used it). I can easilly hit the 3 foot diameter stump that I'v used as a target from 40+ feet away, 100% of the time!

If you live close enough, let me know, and you can come check it out, and if you give me enough warning to go fill the co2 tank, you can even shoot it!

For all of your viewing pleasure, some fairly big pictures are posted here http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/...AP4+LE&.view=l if you dont see a shot you like, let me know and I'll take any angle or detail you want.

I bought the setup from Umbrella (dealer for RAP4) for about $520 (excludes cost of paintballs/shells) - I'd like to get $450 which IMO is less than its worth given how new it is and how well its been taken care of, and how little its been used.

Feel free to send offers, questions, or comments!

Thanks for looking
Brian!

Last edited by kravdra; 04-12-2005 at 06:17 PM.