NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTB 02-07 Invidia N1 Race OR blast pipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 10:47 AM
moist amateur

Car Info: 2k4 WRB/WRX
Originally Posted by Tren Hard
self employeed now soldier. And no I have zero debt... And yeah, the tires you sold me were 225 all cracked inner lip falken tires. I had to get a different setup since your stuff was all bad. I would have deleted that entire post about you, or never posted it at all had you acted more reasonably. This case is closed. Bye Felicia!
Old 03-09-2015, 12:37 PM

Car Info: No more Subaru
self employeed now soldier. And no I have zero debt... And yeah, the tires you sold me were 225 all cracked inner lip falken tires. I had to get a different setup since your stuff was all bad. I would have deleted that entire post about you, or never posted it at all had you acted more reasonably. This case is closed. Bye Felicia!
Originally Posted by 2L Monster
This is applicable here too

Old 03-09-2015, 06:31 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX Wagon
Been a while

Well, after being forward TrenCocks cry baby threads about him being a broke college scam artist, by my troll friends, I decided to dig up my iclub info to join the fun. All I see here is a bunch of shady horse cockery. I have an N1 race catback I'm trying to get rid of now that I know TryHard is the OG.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:44 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Stop modding subaru's and copying me stupid kids

gezzzzzzzzz

brb applying for patents for my GR with Cobb exhaust.

y'all getting cease and desist letters

every one of you'z

Last edited by Vladi; 03-09-2015 at 07:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:58 PM

Car Info: Too many subarus
Originally Posted by MongrelXMutt
Well, after being forward TrenCocks cry baby threads about him being a broke college scam artist, by my troll friends, I decided to dig up my iclub info to join the fun. All I see here is a bunch of shady horse cockery. I have an N1 race catback I'm trying to get rid of now that I know TryHard is the OG.
The prestieged invidia tren1
Old 03-09-2015, 08:00 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
I believe you mean Invidihard Tren1
Old 03-09-2015, 08:52 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by Vladi
Do you need a tune for rhe invidihard tren1? Thinking about getting that when i change my muffler bearings
Old 03-09-2015, 08:55 PM

Car Info: No more Subaru
Originally Posted by Vladi
omfg
Old 03-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by crayolasilvrwrx
Do you need a tune for rhe invidihard tren1? Thinking about getting that when i change my muffler bearings
deff need a tune if you're catless like me.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by MongrelXMutt
OG=Original Gangster. I'm deff gangster, white boy, 100% white boy. Born and raised out in the sticks. I take my car rock crawling and mud boggin from where im from. And do all my own car work except tunes. And trust me, my guns are much nicer than what a gangster shoots.

Last edited by Tren Hard; 03-09-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Couple of these guys online just mad cuz I made an Asian joke kiddingly over a year ago and they (specifically stupidxhicken13, Heedz and probably lolfunction)took it personal up their ****. Luckily I think chicken and Heedz realize I was kidding back then, I'm sarcastic.

Last edited by Tren Hard; 03-09-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:11 PM
moist amateur

I take my car rock crawling and mud boggin from where im from. And trust me, my guns are much nicer than what a gangster shoots.
Rock crawling and mud boggin? According to your post in the "Sac Area Thurs Night Meets" thread, you're having trouble fitting some 255's cause you're low on coilovers... :wut:

My guns are nicer than yours, bro. I curl 75lb dumbbells

#trainhard
Old 03-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Rock crawling and mud boggin? According to your post in the "Sac Area Thurs Night Meets" thread, you're having trouble fitting some 255's cause you're low on coilovers... :wut: My guns are nicer than yours, bro. I curl 75lb dumbbells #trainhard
More lift/clearance and tall and wide tires=good mud bogger. I drove lifted trucks before I was a member here for years. Second, I'm deff not your bro, your a fake *** bro, probably don't ride dirt bikes, can't catch anything bigger than a 8lb fish, and only shoot military guns, don't even know know how to aim a shot gun at a bird like a duck or pheasant flying at high speed. I highly doubt you curl 75lbs Dumbbells, because nobody in my entire gym can do that with even close to decent form so I doubt you can because roid heads USUALLY don't even do that weight you f#$&Ing liar.. My guns aka arms are probably worth more dedication and hard work than yours, and my firearms are deff nicer than a basic m16 or M3 or wheverer the military gave you... My ****s tricked out, laser, flashlight, real red dot scope not some call of duty ****, custom length stock made by my dads good friend who manages now at the Stockton Outdoor sportsman in the gun department. I probably have a case full of larger mags and ammo bigger than the military will give you or even let you use at your low *** clearance level haha. If you had a high clearance level you wouldn't even be allowed to have an iclub account or Facebook page man... Since In just a crazy *** civilian, like I prefer to be, I take some kind of protection in my car everywhere I go... #GotAmmo? #CountryStrong #Idontevenhaveaninstagram

Last edited by Tren Hard; 03-10-2015 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:07 AM
moist amateur

More lift/clearance and tall and wide tires=good mud bogger. I drove lifted trucks before I was a member here for years. Second, I'm deff not your bro, your a fake *** bro, probably don't ride dirt bikes, can't catch anything bigger than a 8lb fish, and only shoot military guns, don't even know know how to aim a shot gun at a bird like a duck or pheasant flying at high speed. I highly doubt you curl 75lbs Dumbbells, because nobody in my entire gym can do that with even close to decent form so I doubt you can because roid heads USUALLY don't even do that weight you f#$&Ing liar.. My guns aka arms are probably worth more dedication and hard work than yours, and my firearms are deff nicer than a basic m16 or M3 or wheverer the military gave you... My ****s tricked out, laser, flashlight, real red dot scope not some call of duty ****, custom length stock made by my dads good friend who manages now at the Stockton Outdoor sportsman in the gun department. I probably have a case full of larger mags and ammo bigger than the military will give you or even let you use at your low *** clearance level haha. If you had a high clearance level you wouldn't even be allowed to have an iclub account or Facebook page man... Since In just a crazy *** civilian, like I prefer to be, I take some kind of protection in my car everywhere I go... #GotAmmo? #CountryStrong #Idontevenhaveaninstagram
My brain literally hurts after reading this post. Is this real life?

Old 03-10-2015, 02:08 AM
Overbear's Power Bottom

My brain literally hurts after reading this post. Is this real life?
guess you don't understand city boy.

Quick Reply: WTB 02-07 Invidia N1 Race OR blast pipes