NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTB 02-07 Invidia N1 Race OR blast pipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 07:57 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Lol he actually thinks you can't afford it.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX wagon
Originally Posted by LOLFUNCTION
your ***** don't hang, boy #roidrod

LOL. Rekt.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:04 AM

Car Info: No more Subaru
Originally Posted by crayolasilvrwrx
Lol he actually thinks you can't afford it.
Seriously. I bought a $40,000 STI, put $18k down, and put another $15k+ in mods into it then sold it all and paid off my loan.... And I can't afford a $200 exhaust for my wrx. Sure buddy. Steroids **** with your brain hard. I always heard about it on TV and whatnot but Trensoft is living proof.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Seriously. I bought a $40,000 STI, put $18k down, and put another $15k+ in mods into it then sold it all and paid off my loan.... And I can't afford a $200 exhaust for my wrx. Sure buddy. Steroids **** with your brain hard. I always heard about it on TV and whatnot but Trensoft is living proof.
and now you're in an 04 lmao!? That sucks man! What a downgrade.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tren Hard
and now you're in an 04 lmao!? That sucks man! What a downgrade.
not really at all lol, I have priorities besides spending 50% of my money on a Subaru and spending the other 50% on steroids, Trensoft. there are more important things in life than your car you little ****-weasel. Like having all that money in savings instead of my car.

Why don't you think that one over while you're the little spoon on the couch in your moms basement and Tyrone (your lifting buddy) is snuggling you. He could probably use a spot, bruh.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:55 PM

Back on track, I still need an exhaust
Old 03-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Back on track, I still need an exhaust
take trensofts exhaust.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:02 PM

Might be down for a gymkhana also
Old 03-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Don't forget to mention all the money I spend smoking weed haha thousands of dollars... Deff costs more than juice when you burn loud like we do.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:31 PM

Don't forget to mention all the money I spend smoking weed haha thousands of dollars... Deff costs more than juice when you burn loud like we do.
I'm not surprised you're mentally stuck in high school since you must've not graduated and probably still hang out there. Anyways, GTFO my thread you numb skull.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:22 PM

Car Info: 1998 M3, 2016 WRX
Well, I used to want an Invidia Race N1 as well. Can you not copy me? Greatly appreciate it! I Tren super hard too so watch out.

Bump?
Old 03-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

I'm not surprised you're mentally stuck in high school since you must've not graduated and probably still hang out there. Anyways, GTFO my thread you numb skull.
I actually have a college degree, no student loans, no debt, no babies...... I'm exactly where I want to be and life keeps getting better every single day. Except today, I had a little trouble, adjusting my coilovers to fit these Bridgestone 255s.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:20 AM
moist amateur

Car Info: 2k4 WRB/WRX
I actually have a college degree, no student loans, no debt, no babies...... I'm exactly where I want to be and life keeps getting better every single day. Except today, I had a little trouble, adjusting my coilovers to fit these Bridgestone 255s.
Hmm, not according to the texts you sent me, bro..

According to your texts to me, you're a broke college student and have tons of bills and debt you're trying to catch up on while working very hard at a restaurant serving food making little money. You also mentioned, via text, that the $300 you bought the tires with took a "big hit" on your bank account..

Wow, preaching to me that I need to find Jesus and here you are lying to the good people of i-club? I expected more from you being such a saint and all.

Last edited by 2L Monster; 03-09-2015 at 02:25 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by 2L Monster
Hmm, not according to the texts you sent me, bro..

According to your texts to me, you're a broke college student and have tons of bills and debt you're trying to catch up on while working very hard at a restaurant serving food making little money. You also mentioned, via text, that the $300 you bought the tires with took a "big hit" on your bank account..

Wow, preaching to me that I need to find Jesus and here you are lying to the good people of i-club? I expected more from you being such a saint and all.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by 2L Monster
Hmm, not according to the texts you sent me, bro.. According to your texts to me, you're a broke college student and have tons of bills and debt you're trying to catch up on while working very hard at a restaurant serving food making little money. You also mentioned, via text, that the $300 you bought the tires with took a "big hit" on your bank account.. Wow, preaching to me that I need to find Jesus and here you are lying to the good people of i-club? I expected more from you being such a saint and all.
self employeed now soldier. And no I have zero debt... And yeah, the tires you sold me were 225 all cracked inner lip falken tires. I had to get a different setup since your stuff was all bad. I would have deleted that entire post about you, or never posted it at all had you acted more reasonably. This case is closed. Bye Felicia!

Quick Reply: WTB 02-07 Invidia N1 Race OR blast pipes