NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

T/W for sale 17x9 rota dpt's bronze with 235/40/17

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 11:45 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by ayobreezie
Look, he's not doing anything wrong. He bought something.. he's selling it for what he wants. It's his now.. not gonna hate on him. You don't want 'em.. don't buy 'em. No need to disrespect his sale. He's not disrespecting you by posting them up for sale. You're just upset you can't get it for the price he did.

This is from an unbiased standpoint. I won't buy them.. but no need to disrespect the seller just because he doesn't accept your offer.
Actually, I do feel he's disrespecting the community. You want to flip something, put it on egay.

You want to make a profit then don't be offended when people call you on it. Everyone knows what he paid, so dont be offended when people offer that.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
I agree with ayo... Dudes just testing water on them... If he gets what he wants he'll sell them if he don't then he'll keep them...nuff said... No need to hate cause you dreaming about them... Anyways just thank them for the free bumps...
Old 03-24-2011, 11:58 AM

Car Info: WRB 03(sold) AW 03(sold) 02 Taco!
^ Who exactly is "hating?" That is the most slandered word in the online community today. Just because someone has a differing opinion, it doesn't imply they're "hating." I don't really mind that he has the wheels for sale... But as OMA stated he's trying to flip them for a profit as opposed to re-circulating them into the community for what he payed. Sketchy-ness, end of story.

Bump for seller.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:12 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX PSM WAAGONE & 1967 vee dub squareback
Tires have about 75% of tread left on them.

As for sketchy-ness, theres none here . I have never burned anyone on here and if you ask anyone who has delt with me before im a good guy. I understand what all of you are saying and thats your opinon. You made your point , now can we all get on with our lives. Damn one for sale thread and all goes ape s#!t . Thanks for all the bumps though.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:05 PM

Pictures are up.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by 03'EyeBug
^ Who exactly is "hating?" That is the most slandered word in the online community today. Just because someone has a differing opinion, it doesn't imply they're "hating." I don't really mind that he has the wheels for sale... But as OMA stated he's trying to flip them for a profit as opposed to re-circulating them into the community for what he payed. Sketchy-ness, end of story.

Bump for seller.
When someone says " I got no problem tanking his thread" thats hating...
Old 03-24-2011, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Don't worry ,I'm not reselling these bad boys!
^^from the first FS thread, really trying to make $300 off someone here? thats shady towards fellow iclub members...i could see CL or ebay for $900 but reposting on the same forum within a few months for $300 more? come on guy
Old 03-24-2011, 02:59 PM

^^^^^^^^ Thats before I got my 04 bbs and 5zigen rims as well. Funny that most of the people that have a problem with this sale are the same ones who wanted the wheels. Oh well.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:15 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I would have said something regardless... and have. I'll call anyone out for something like this. You are selling a wheel that you drove on, scratched, and used up tire life for more than you paid. Like everyone is saying... somewhere else, not here.

I'll give you $600 and I'll even do the labor. And in turn I'll hook someone up with my jdm wheels on the cheap. Cause That's how I roll.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:23 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Ray if you decide to sell your wheels, I'd love to buy them
Old 03-24-2011, 04:12 PM

Car Info: 2000 AW 2.5RS, 2013 Cadillac Escalade
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Same reason his bbs didn't sell.

I've seen these go for less than this with $800 tires on them and those wekre production models. Dude could make a profit on them and still hook up the community. If he put these up for $700 I wouldn't have said isht. But he's trying to make a 33% profit on something he used and damaged.

As for me... if I was in his shoes. I would have lowered my price on my bbs wheels or sold these for price paid. I actually just did this with a radar detector. I got a killer deal so I passed it on. I do that with everything.

Small profit ok. Huge profit... wtf.

So now for those that didn't know... the price us up. I have no issue with tanking his thread. I called this when he bought them.
LoL, I've seen someone on I-club making a lot more profit than this guy. Come on now.. Don't be mad bro.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by dimsumboi
LoL, I've seen someone on I-club making a lot more profit than this guy. Come on now.. Don't be mad bro.
Yeah, it would have been diferent if I would have gotten a PM first asking about the rims and if I was a total dick in the repley saying go f-yourself or something to that nature then I could understand all the hub-bub. All I did was put something up for sale and just because some people dont agree with my price or the situation its now on the 3rd to 4th page. Im sure there are other people who would have been bashing back and forth with onemanarmy and the other 5 guys slaming their thread but Im not that way. I dont think this forsale thread got out of the top 5 spots so far. Jeez.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:26 PM

Car Info: 05 PSM Wagon
Not really feeling the color with the PSM. I think I will pass. GLWS
Old 03-25-2011, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by mikev
Not really feeling the color with the PSM. I think I will pass. GLWS
No worries.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:41 AM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX Sedan
I think it's funny that people are willing to defend this guy and his $300 markup, while freshrex gets bashed to death because of the markup on his dopest subie seats ever (among other things). You don't have to behave like freshrex to share his intentions.

And you need to realize what you've done here, scoobie8. You posted a 'testing waters' thread, which is essentially a thread asking for interest/pricing feedback. Guess what? You got your feedback.

Quick Reply: T/W for sale 17x9 rota dpt's bronze with 235/40/17