NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Spearco TMIC, gruppe-S piping

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 09:59 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
And in which of those private messages do I say yea consider it YOURS? In which of those private messages does it say , hey we should meet friday at so and so time? Again why would you cancel an appointment with no meeting time or place?
While you were playing pm tag , and posting in the thread, offer accepted... which i still only answered a question via PM... the gentleman who bought it, made it real easy. This was actually about two minutes before you called dibs in my thread by the way. I just got off the phone with him, and a few minutes later got an email that you responded in my thread calling dibs. ONE PHONE CALL, cash in hand ill come swoop this RIGHT NOW. K... come get it. He carried it home on his motorcycle ! (pretty sick by the way)

Again i ask... where did we set a meeeting time and day? Just curious? You assumed we would meet RIGHT when your appointment was huh? thats why you went ahead and cancelled it? Not to bright.

Either way... cash talks...

In the end... my Spearco found a happy home and the new owner got a smoking deal

kthxbye