NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Sparco Monza + height adjust slider, black/black out of Crucial's FXT...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 01:47 AM

Car Info: '98 Legacy GT - EJ20 swap, STI RA tranny, VF22+
Thumbs up Sparco Monza + height adjust slider, black/black out of Crucial's FXT...

SOLD

I'll snap a pic of the actual seat tomorrow. It's been in use for about six months and has very light wear (just slightly 'fuzzed' fabric on the outside bolster and a small part of the seat) from my butt sliding in and out . Otherwise it's 100%. No fading, no holes, no stains, etc etc. Never smoked in the car or anything of that sort. The color and fabric texture (on the butt area) actually matches the '04+ black WRX seats pretty darn well, as well as the FXT seats, etc...

It will come with the 3-height-setting adjustable slider.

Retail on the seat alone is $699. Normal base + slider would be $199. For reference, RallySport's BLOW-OUT sale has the seat + slider for $872. A lot of people find the regular base too low, however, and this 3-level one is a touch hard to come by and adds an additional $60 to the cost, but fixes that issue and allows for a nice range of adjustment to suite your height!

I'd like $550 for the whole shebang (firm). That's ~ $950 of barely used seat for $550 . I'm in the Bay Area (Berkeley, but am happy to meet anywhere in the general Bay) and would prefer meeting up locally as I'd rather not ship this seat. If there's no local interest or you a really serious about purchasing it and want me to ship it, I'll ship. You'll only be charged actual shipping cost + the cost of the big-*** box .

...selling because we're putting a non-adjustable shell seat in it instead, btw...

Jeremy
CrucialRacing@gmail.com

From Sparco's site:

For over 25 years Sparco engineers have made safety their number one priority. Our highly experienced research and development teams are constantly searching for new technologies and evolving our products from the feedback of professional racing drivers, car manufacturers and automotive enthusiasts. Continuing with our longstanding tradition of passion, performance and safety, Sparco has moved to the next level with the introduction of the Monza.

TUV Homologated
Tested and Approved to
ECE 17 (Europe) and
FMVSS 208 (USA)

Features

Netspacer Fabric :
New breathable, Four Way stretch mesh net fabric that helps to ventilate, cool and transfer heat into our Injection foam. The Netspacer fabric has been strategically placed to provide maximum comfort at high contact areas.

Micro Fiber :
This fabric is extremely soft as well as durable.

Micro Adjust :
The micro-fine recline mechanism can be adjusted to the millimeter to guarantee the perfect seating position. Extensive research and development has been performed by Sparco Master Certified Safety Engineers to insure that the strength and integrity of the Micro Adjust Mechanism exceeds our strict homologation standards.

Injection Foam :
Molded in one piece, this heat activated, injection-molded foam was used to ensure seamless, comfortable seating

Lateral Support :
Lateral side bolsters keep the driver in the optimum seating position at all times which is especially vital when cornering at high speeds. The side bolsters keep your body in an upright driving position helping to fight driver fatigue.

Quick Tilt System :
The revolutionary and exclusive QTS (Quick Tilt System) technology allows the backrest to be returned to the upright position or tilted forward for access to the rear seats in a two door vehicle

Last edited by EJ20Legacy; 09-04-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
nice price!!
Old 09-01-2006, 09:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
"black/black out of Crucial's FXT..."

Thought you were trying to sell this....

Awesome price on the seat though. Good luck with the sale, should go quick.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by RedStage
"black/black out of Crucial's FXT..."

Thought you were trying to sell this....

Awesome price on the seat though. Good luck with the sale, should go quick.
Hahaha, I'm not that JDM

"Hi-technical, excellent taste and flavor," eh? Sounds promising. Don't you hate when things have great taste but bad flavor? Yeah. The worst!

Last edited by EJ20Legacy; 09-01-2006 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:27 PM

Sold!