NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

For Sale or Trade 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 03:35 PM

Car Info: Saabaru
For Sale or Trade 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ

Looking to sell this car or trade for a smaller one. I am looking to get a rally car...inexpensive one, never done any rallies, just want to try it out with more of a beater if you will. I am interested in older impreza. I am looking to get awd or rwd, cars. I would consider....older impreza's legacy's, toyota celica all trac, mitsu eclipse gsx, or some kind of vr4 galant, mazda 323 gtx, you get the idea...for fwd, I would probably consider gti's and thats about it. For trades it can be straight on, I give you a little cash(not much, don't have that much), or you give me a little/lot cash...in fact, just give me all your money or something ...

Now here are some info about the car.

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 4x4 142k miles, relatively low miles for this workhorse, clean title. White exterior with brown interior. 2” Lift, with 31” all terrain tires and Jeep 15” grizzly(5 spoke wheels, seec pic). Comes complete with matching spare and brand new 31” tire.

This Jeep has nearly every option. It is great for snow, (driven in couple of snowstorms on 80 to Tahoe/Reno, no chains required of course) at the chain checkpoint, the inspector literally said when I stopped "what are you waiting for? You got a Jeep." All the electronics are in great working condition; power seats and windows move swiftly like they were new.

I have driven this car between LA and SF numerous times without any problems.

-Automatic, full time 4 wheel drive, ABS brakes
-Sony MP3 CD player(plays music and mp3 cd’s with am/fm tuner)
-Power windows, door locks, mirrors, brakes, steering, seats, automatic dimming rear view mirrors, cruise control
-AC Blows Cold, Heater blows hot
-Heated sideview mirrors(defrosting), rear defrost, tinted windows
-Leather seats, fold down seats in the back
-Convenience console on top which includes a compass, avg miles per gallon, trip
meter outside temperature, etc. computer alerts any low fluids(oil,
coolant, windshield wiper, etc)
-Factory towing package(includes 3.73 gears, LSD, and tranny cooler I believe)
-After market magnaflow exhaust, improves fuel mileage, and sound(exterior,
while being quiet inside)

The car is got all the options came on that year, even a car phone! If you have the desire to activate it, it still works!

below are some pics, sorry the car is a little dirty in the pictures, let me know.

A couple of things not so great...cracked windshield, and the parking brake button somehow managed to pop out. Parking brakes works, I use it when it is necessary, you just gotta release it with a pair of pliers(included with car ), or I can show you how to engage it and disengage it without pliers(can be done as well)...

Asking $3500

Last edited by lazybummm; 11-14-2005 at 09:48 AM.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Straight as an arrow

Car Info: The Fit is gone!
PM sent