NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FOR SALE: AUTO ART 1/18 SUBARU N/AGE IMPREZA WRX WAGON SILVER.. brand new!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 01:16 PM

Car Info: honda 1993
FOR SALE: AUTO ART 1/18 SUBARU N/AGE IMPREZA WRX WAGON SILVER.. brand new!

you might remember me from the first thread i posted trying to find this gift. but times have changed and the irony is that i am trying to sell it, now that i have it in my hands and don't know what to do with it.

i've considered sending it back to the company and getting my money back, but i thought i'd try to sell it to fellow subaru owners first... since i figure you guys would appreciate this kind of purchase.

here we have a brand new 2002 Auto Art Model of a Subaru Impreza Wrx Wagon in Silver. it scales out to 1:18 and by the looks of it, it is a pretty decent size and pretty decent replica of the actual car. the one thing that kind of made me mad was that when i was unwrapping the box, i heard a little piece rolling around. found out that the left side view mirror broke off during transit =/ but
nothing a little bit a super glue can fix right? for this reason only, i decided to deduct $10 off the asking price.

i bought it for approximately $99 (including S&H and tax) so my asking price is:
$89.00 OBO

and i will also consider shipping & handling costs if you're not from around here so i'm actually being really flexible with this. just let me know what's up and we can figure out a more suitable cost
Name:  100MEDIA_IMAG0323-2.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  12.1 KB

Name:  100MEDIA_IMAG0322.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  14.1 KB

bought it for my ex who decides to breaks up with me over AIM a week before xmas, (& ironically the night before he left for vegas); biggest dick in the world i know, but the fact that this still sits in my room is killing me so someone please buy this off of me! the dbag woulda got a brand new Giants jacket as well so if anyone is interested in purchasing it, let me know. i'm debating whether or not to return it to the dugout store, but i can tell you its worth $175+.

thanks. let me know.

Last edited by pamcakes; 12-18-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Ah geez, Pam, that's ****ty- I'm sorry. I'm sure someone here will grab it, though - they're unobtanium these days.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Sorry Pam. That's just as bad as my friend who was dumped over a facebook message. Bump!
Old 12-18-2010, 06:14 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Sport Wagon
If you still have it next Friday, I will gladly buy it from you. I have been looking for one for several years now. If you sell it by then, can I ask were you found it?
Old 12-18-2010, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by ZeroGWRXGG
If you still have it next Friday, I will gladly buy it from you. I have been looking for one for several years now. If you sell it by then, can I ask were you found it?

yeah! let me know what's best for you
Old 12-19-2010, 08:06 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon
Since you're located in Union City, is there a possible way I can just meet up with you to pick it up and pay in cash? I want to try to get it by this Tuesday. So if you're free either tomorrow or Tuesday morning maybe? If not, I'd really like to paypal you!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:37 AM

Car Info: bugeye WAR wagon
damn... sorry to hear pm me if u ever wanna go out for drinks here in the city.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:57 PM

Car Info: Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow
Sorry to hear about that Pam. I don't know the guy but after you went through all this just to get it for him, he's classified as a nutless db in my book. Don't worry though, if you ever need some people to talk to, hit us up here in the community.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:06 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI Silver/78 911sc/ktm380exc/03 RC51/F4i
Any pics of the Giants jacket? Size? Thanks
Old 12-19-2010, 03:08 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Sport Wagon
Smile

Originally Posted by StephanieATN
Since you're located in Union City, is there a possible way I can just meet up with you to pick it up and pay in cash? I want to try to get it by this Tuesday. So if you're free either tomorrow or Tuesday morning maybe? If not, I'd really like to paypal you!
Just let me know where you got it. Looks like you'll have a local buyer. Thanks!
Old 12-19-2010, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Chef WRX
Sorry to hear about that Pam. I don't know the guy but after you went through all this just to get it for him, he's classified as a nutless db in my book. Don't worry though, if you ever need some people to talk to, hit us up here in the community.
thank you. nutless db sounds like a perfect description. sad thing about it is, if you knew who he was, he wouldn't seem like the type of person to do this. i'm just glad i was fooled early i guess.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Rgame
Any pics of the Giants jacket? Size? Thanks
i will message you the size/pics. not @ home at the moment.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:29 PM

Just let me know where you got it. Looks like you'll have a local buyer. Thanks!
got it from a seller in united kingdom over eBay.. message me more for details.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by StephanieATN
Tuesday morning sounds good for me. Let me know where we can meet up.