NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

NEED HELP..! PLEASE.. Wtb less haters!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 12:17 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx wgn
Thanks for all ur input guys, and it happened at Mimis cafe, the guy works at Mimis across from Dublin movie theatre (the Imax), but all his coworkers are covering for him saying he didnt do it, when we know 100% he did, soo I really dont know whats going to happen, its had me depressed since i got the car back, I got an Estimate on a quote, $7.2k is the damage...
bump please for my cause.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:50 AM

Car Info: himself insane!
There is a body shop in Oakland that pays your deductable if you have them fix your car. .. I remember seeing their add about 2 years ago... I don't know what its called though...

also I know a small shop in San Jose... that hooked me up big-time when my car got sideswiped and I didn't have the $ for the deductable...

P.S. as everyone on here is saying to make your friend pay... that is a dik move he lost his girl and now you want to get the $ from him... don't know about the rest of you but that is ****ed up... that $ needs to come from those that did the damage...
Old 02-22-2010, 09:01 AM

Car Info: 03/05/06 WRX with some STI parts :- P
Originally Posted by wrx4memp
There is a body shop in Oakland that pays your deductable if you have them fix your car. .. I remember seeing their add about 2 years ago... I don't know what its called though...

also I know a small shop in San Jose... that hooked me up big-time when my car got sideswiped and I didn't have the $ for the deductable...

P.S. as everyone on here is saying to make your friend pay... that is a dik move he lost his girl and now you want to get the $ from him... don't know about the rest of you but that is ****ed up... that $ needs to come from those that did the damage...
i knoiw it sounds bad but the best thing to do is make your friend pay for the damages since the car was in his possession during the time that damages occured to the car and then maybe help him complete a lawsuit towards the guys that tried to beat the **** out of him and then he should get his money back plus!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 AM

Car Info: EQ tuned bugeye
Originally Posted by subyscots
So I let my friend borrow my car, to go see his girlfriend cuz they had a fight, and he really wanted to go make up, so i was like sure dude, drive safe see u in like 10 mins.
He gets there. girlfriend dumps him, we are 17, and a 25yr old pulls hims out my car, meanwhile 3 other guys kicked the **** out of all my pannels thinking it was his, and my mate knocks the 25yr old out cold, then the police come, all the people who vandalized my car ran..
Long story short
I realllyy!!!! need help getting new fenders, rear door, hood, etc, I dont ahve the $1k deductable for my insurance claim, so Im **** out of luck, and one not happy camper.. any help would bee sooo appreciated, or ideas on what to do

Thanks so much

Kyle.
lets open a can of whoop ***
Old 02-22-2010, 09:15 AM

Car Info: 04 FXT
... sorry to hear that. gluck with finding stuff.

Last edited by blackOnblack; 02-23-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx wgn
Ya thanks for all ur advice guys, I think I need to go to my friend today or tomorow, i feel bad, but it is his fault, expecially last night, he totalled his 2009 Lancer rolled it on a dirt road, idk y he is being so wreckless recently, but I have to go to him now, he hasnt done **** to help me find the guy.. Plus he lied he told me his dad was handling it, i talked to his dad, he had no idea about my car.. He ran away last night..
Old 02-25-2010, 10:28 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by subyscots
Ya thanks for all ur advice guys, I think I need to go to my friend today or tomorow, i feel bad, but it is his fault, expecially last night, he totalled his 2009 Lancer rolled it on a dirt road, idk y he is being so wreckless recently, but I have to go to him now, he hasnt done **** to help me find the guy.. Plus he lied he told me his dad was handling it, i talked to his dad, he had no idea about my car.. He ran away last night..
best.friend.ever
Old 02-25-2010, 10:35 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Ran away? Acting like a 5 year old? This guy needs to be held accountable for his actions. And, is there a reason why he got jumped? Was it targeted at him or random?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:35 AM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
sounds like he is shady. Get what you can out of him for the damages and then cut him loose. You don't need punk *** mark *** trick *** buster *** shady *** people in your life man.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:27 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Definetly go to your friend... Hold him responsible.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 2009 WRB WRX Sedan
this ish is sketch bro. sorry to hear about your car. Never goin to that Mimi's. try and talk to his dad and have him pay for your Deductible.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:51 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Definitely hold your friend responsible and dont let him get out of it!
Old 02-27-2010, 07:31 PM

Car Info: 2003 AW WRX - VF39
If your buddy does not want to press charges, you may have a better chance atleast putting together a civil case against the 25 year old, holding him responsible for the damages. I am sure it would fly with a civil court judge. I mean as long as your buddy helps put a word in too.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:00 PM

Car Info: '02 bugeye wagon
never lend your suby... but in this case, if your "friend" refuses to pay. you can hold his father accountable if you guys are 17. small claims court for your deductable and comprehensive claim like they said above. your insurance will go up ever so slightly. but you will receive your 7.5k and if your a smart shopper you can have it fixed for less then your insurance paid (which leaves you EXTRA MONEY) buy aftermarket fenders, carbon fiber hood, etc. for any body work take it to rick at rainbow autobody in concord. his guys do some good work and he's got the best price by far. as for the car beaters at mimi's.... vigilante justice sounds fit.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:24 PM

Car Info: '06 WRX Sport Wagon
Seems logical to me that the next suby rally should be held at Mimi's Cafe. Nothing like a tastey slice of Pie and layin down a well deserved as whoopin to warm you up for an afternoon drive...

Quick Reply: NEED HELP..! PLEASE.. Wtb less haters!