NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

NEED ADVICE: Turbo Flutter

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by sanjosuby
thats such a lie, you told me you were just about to leave and i said no, I would have remembered all that. post is moved
Yawn.

You bailed. Deal with it. If calling me a liar makes you feel better, then.... I forgive you.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:56 PM

Car Info: Reason

Old 12-02-2010, 03:58 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by buzzword

Too late by the look of this pic.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:09 PM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX Sedan
This kid obviously needs to have advice spoon-fed to him, so I'll cave.

I would agree that i-Club is about "being a brotherhood" of sorts. People are very helpful around here. But guess what? YOU NEED TO ASK FOR HELP IN THE APPROPRIATE PLACES. Okay, that might seem a little tedious or complex to you, and you're probably already calling me a nerd inside your little head. I'll clarify.

Yes, you are correct; a lot of people do indeed check out the NorCal classifieds. But guess what the majority of them are here for? TO BUY AND SELL THINGS. I don't go to Target to offer my advice as to which brand of laundry detergent my fellow Target shoppers should purchase. I GO THERE TO SHOPLIF-- I mean BUY ****.

On the other hand, the Engine/Power forum gets a bit less traffic (or so I assume). But what do you think the majority of people are there for? TO ASK QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE ANSWERS FOR ENGINE AND POWER-RELATED TOPICS. Well goodness gracious, that almost seems like the place you want to be! And heck, I bet you'll get your answers much more quickly there!

WHAT A CONCEPT!

Old 12-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by z0rz
this kid obviously needs to have advice spoon-fed to him, so i'll cave.

I would agree that i-club is about "being a brotherhood" of sorts. People are very helpful around here. But guess what? You need to ask for help in the appropriate places. Okay, that might seem a little tedious or complex to you, and you're probably already calling me a nerd inside your little head. I'll clarify.

Yes, you are correct; a lot of people do indeed check out the norcal classifieds. But guess what the majority of them are here for? To buy and sell things. I don't go to target to offer my advice as to which brand of laundry detergent my fellow target shoppers should purchase. I go there to shoplif-- i mean buy ****.

On the other hand, the engine/power forum gets a bit less traffic (or so i assume). But what do you think the majority of people are there for? To ask questions and provide answers for engine and power-related topics. Well goodness gracious, that almost seems like the place you want to be! And heck, i bet you'll get your answers much more quickly there!

What a concept!

qft
Old 12-02-2010, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by z0rz
This kid obviously needs to have advice spoon-fed to him, so I'll cave.

I would agree that i-Club is about "being a brotherhood" of sorts. People are very helpful around here. But guess what? YOU NEED TO ASK FOR HELP IN THE APPROPRIATE PLACES. Okay, that might seem a little tedious or complex to you, and you're probably already calling me a nerd inside your little head. I'll clarify.

Yes, you are correct; a lot of people do indeed check out the NorCal classifieds. But guess what the majority of them are here for? TO BUY AND SELL THINGS. I don't go to Target to offer my advice as to which brand of laundry detergent my fellow Target shoppers should purchase. I GO THERE TO SHOPLIF-- I mean BUY ****.

On the other hand, the Engine/Power forum gets a bit less traffic (or so I assume). But what do you think the majority of people are there for? TO ASK QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE ANSWERS FOR ENGINE AND POWER-RELATED TOPICS. Well goodness gracious, that almost seems like the place you want to be! And heck, I bet you'll get your answers much more quickly there!

WHAT A CONCEPT!

Exactly. Or at least just post in the bay area regional section. That gets almost as much traffic as the classifieds IMO. Plus there's lots of helpful people in there almost all the time.

God forbid, worst case scenario, log onto nasioc and try your luck there. Just make sure you put your stuff in the right place there or you will get a much worse reaction there.

I too shoplif....errr...shop at target.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:31 PM

Car Info: 02wrx
Kinda funny how everyone is hating on this thread. And no one said anything to the guy in norcal classifieds asking for suggestions if he should get a Wrx or evo. He isn't buying or selling anything on here either. Just saying lol

Last edited by subbiedood; 12-02-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:44 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
Originally Posted by subbiedood
Kinda funny how everyone is hating on this thread. And no one said anything to the guy in norcal classifieds asking for suggestions if he should get a Wrx or evo. He isn't buying or selling anything on here either. Just saying lol
But you see that guy wants to buy an EVO or and WRX and then sell the car at some point. Sooo let's call it an anticipatory WTB/FS thread. haha
Old 12-02-2010, 05:00 PM

Car Info: Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow
I mean seriously, if you had posted the thread and titled it people would see it. Title HELP ME! I'M MELTING! Sure enough you will get solutions! When ever I've asked for help, I've gotten it from the community. I posted in the right place and still got answers and plenty of replies. It's really not that hard man. I'm not here to fuel the fire, I'm just here to point out a fact. Who wants to see start that useless thread and see replies? I guarantee it'll work.

Last edited by Chef WRX; 12-02-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Imprezard
But you see that guy wants to buy an EVO or and WRX and then sell the car at some point. Sooo let's call it an anticipatory WTB/FS thread. haha
I guess. But as of right now it's in the wrong forum.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by subbiedood
Makes for a great opportunity to sell him you evo or wrx.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by snowflow
Makes for a great opportunity to sell him you evo or wrx.
True. But he already has the two cars to choose from. So he's just asking what he should get. And what's easier to sell