NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

NEED ADVICE: Turbo Flutter

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 02:46 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
It could be a leak? You aren't running a VTA BOV or anything, right? Is it on an EWG?
Old 12-02-2010, 02:49 PM

Car Info: vf37 6-speed 07' wrx & 96' Legacy L beater
dont bother me none, you dont know me, im no thug and dunno how u think that i think I am. Quite frankly u are a child and have nothing better to do than talk **** on i-club. Keep talking dude. Hope to meet you someday so i can punch you in the teeth. good day.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:51 PM

No its stock bov. WHat I dont get is that it has been fine after my tune and this was months ago and jus the other night it started from no where. I'm thuroughly confused =/
Old 12-02-2010, 02:52 PM

thankyou for the post imprezard
Old 12-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by sanjosuby
dont bother me none, you dont know me, im no thug and dunno how u think that i think I am. Quite frankly u are a child and have nothing better to do than talk **** on i-club. Keep talking dude. Hope to meet you someday so i can punch you in the teeth. good day.
quoted for threat of physical violence. p.s. you already met me. Might wanna eat a couple sammiches before you talk tough half-pint
Old 12-02-2010, 03:05 PM

dude i never met you cuz i didnt buy the splitter from you, you told me it wouldnt make muich off a difference to the wrx one. so you dont know me or what i look like, keep posting pics dude it just makes you look inmature. You obviously have no life and just look this stuff up. I'm done dealing with you, all i want is a little help cuz my darn turbo is fluttering under vacum and it sounds bad. I'm ignoring whatever you post and if someone whats to gimme some advice or knowledge, thank you
Old 12-02-2010, 03:12 PM

Car Info: WRX
Seriously, he's saving you from getting **** from the real admins. I would take it to GST or another good shop to check it out. If i'm worried about my car I go see a professional, just like when you're sick you see a doctor.

Wrong forum though.

IBTL and banhammer.

opcorn:
Old 12-02-2010, 03:12 PM

Car Info: WRB 03(sold) AW 03(sold) 02 Taco!
Watch out Ahnold can getcha now with the e-thuggery.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Da Brit.

Oh I apologize.All this time I actually had you mistaken for somebody else haha. You're the guy who thanked me for all my advice after lowballing me and then bailing on the sale not only the day of the sale but as I was on the way to meet you half way. Your credibility is even more impressive than your e-thug skills. have a good one. Thugggg lifeeeeee
Old 12-02-2010, 03:16 PM

Car Info: WRX
wow **** it then all i'm asking for is a little advice, i'll go ask my shop and people that i know that arent ****in punks
if you post in the right forum you will get the right responses.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:17 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
Originally Posted by snowflow
Seriously, he's saving you from getting **** from the real admins. I would take it to GST or another good shop to check it out. If i'm worried about my car I go see a professional, just like when you're sick you see a doctor.

Wrong forum though.

IBTL and banhammer.

opcorn:
Yeah I agree with dan here, take it int to GST and get it diagnosed if it happened out of no where, and you have no leads.

BTW Dan this isn't nasioc....i-club doesn't have the popcorn emoticon hahaha
Old 12-02-2010, 03:23 PM

I called you asked you about it and you straight up told me it wastn worth it for me to get it and I didnt. You were still at home and never left. I was honest about as were you and I didnt low ball you I was gonna pay what you ofered. You aer straight twisting facts here. I called you before you left your house and declined and we were cool. I think there is nothing wrong in that. How could that even cause you an inconvenience? you never left. I'll post this somehwhere else its done.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:24 PM

Car Info: Toyota
Funny thread

check your wastegate actuator arm.. it causes wastegate flutter if its not tightened enough. you can re adjust it by taking off the heat shield and the E clip on the arm.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Da Brit.

I called you asked you about it and you straight up told me it wastn worth it for me to get it and I didnt. You were still at home and never left. I was honest about as were you and I didnt low ball you I was gonna pay what you ofered. You aer straight twisting facts here. I called you before you left your house and declined and we were cool. I think there is nothing wrong in that. How could that even cause you an inconvenience? you never left. I'll post this somehwhere else its done.
I was at the gas station 1 mile from my house when you called. Do your research about the parts before you agree to buy.
Are you a fan of 2pac? Just curious.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:33 PM

thats such a lie, you told me you were just about to leave and i said no, I would have remembered all that. post is moved

Quick Reply: NEED ADVICE: Turbo Flutter