NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Life Spas Hot Tub

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 01:08 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Life Spas Hot Tub

We're moving. Not taking our hot tub. We've got it listed for $800 on craigslist and if things go the way I think they will tonight, I'm gonna re-list it for $1000.

But I'll do you guys a solid and sell it for $600. We've got 2 people lined up right now to come look at it and some other folks interested but I figured I'd throw it up there.

The craigslist ad. (not the actual tub in the image)
Life spring hot tub- LS7000

Essentially... the lid is shot so I reduced the price $200 for that. And there is a possibility that the heating element is toast. Those go for $130 and take about an hour or less to swap out. Super easy. But I think it's fine. I think a circuit tripped so I'm gonna take a look at it tonight and see if I can get it working. So we reduced the price about $300 for that (what it would cost to have it repaired by a pro).

It's a 6 seater. 1 lounger spot. But we've had like 8 in it with no problems. We just haven't used it since we had our daughter and stopped throwing parties. LOL!

TONS of jets. All functioning as new. The light works as new. All switches work just fine. THe inside is crack free and in great shape. It's always had water in it and been covered.

We're selling it cheap because we're moving and because it'll take about $500 in work to get it looking new again. I figured the used price if it was perfect would be $1500 so I cut that in half. It's a solid deal. Especially if I get the heat working tonight.