NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Lets try this again..... Partout take 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 12:50 AM

Car Info: impreza wrx 2002
i just need the drivers side fender is there anyway i can just buy that one ?
Old 12-27-2009, 06:34 AM

Car Info: '08 Acura MDX
Originally Posted by IMpReZa EJ25
Thanks Henry for STEALING/SCREWING ME OVER FOR $700+! I cant believe what you did n said to mach III! i thought u wer a really cool person and respected you, buh now its like dude ur a real douche for that.

-Barnaby
I think any issues you have with him should be dealt with personally through PMs.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:35 AM

I would buh he doesn't want to step up and handle is own. He hides from your calls and pm's so really I hope you understand that iv tried my best to handle this discretly but Henry has been avoiding the situation like it never happened.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:50 PM

Car Info: '07 STI
Originally Posted by friskoboy4life
i just need the drivers side fender is there anyway i can just buy that one ?
-sorry, it's sold already....

Thanks Henry for STEALING/SCREWING ME OVER FOR $700+! I cant believe what you did n said to mach III! i thought u wer a really cool person and respected you, buh now its like dude ur a real douche for that.

-Barnaby
I would buh he doesn't want to step up and handle is own. He hides from your calls and pm's so really I hope you understand that iv tried my best to handle this discretly but Henry has been avoiding the situation like it never happened.
hahaha ok barnaby, you want to bring it out like this, that's ok. if you think i havent tried to make things better for you, you're in the wrong. I told you already before that you need to unmarry your accessport when things first happened, you took time to get back to me. and when you finally brought it back in, i sent it out to get it fixed or checked with FLI who were the people that we ordered the AP's from. THEN i was no longer at mach 3 and yet you asked me to help, so i tried to have my excoworker ask them about it. I did NOT leave mach 3 on a good note, so i dont speak with them. If you want to make this an issue with me, i'm sorry to say, but you're attacking someone who actually tried to do something for you even when the company did not want me to.... it was because of situations like this and many others that i decided to take upon myself to get it fixed that made them frown upon me amongst other things. when something has a problem where it's a manufactured product, it's actually the CUSTOMER'S job to contact the manufacture and handle it directly, i decided to help you BECAUSE i saw you as someone more than just a walk-in customer. i may be slow to respond and forgetful, but never do i do things with a bad intent at mind. as far as what you should do now, i'd suggest you go there and ask for it back, tell them that FLI was suppose to send one back, and actually, from what i remember, there should be one in the back... but then again, that was earlier this year (january to be exact) when i saw it. if you really need more help, you can email me or hit me up, my number did not change. Thank you for helping me bump my thread.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:
Post christmas bump! make offers, i'm just trying to dump the stuff now....
Old 12-27-2009, 04:46 PM

Car Info: 2001 BMW M5
Hey, I still want to buy that bumper off you. I've sent you a few emails and posts on here and iwsti.

Thanks!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:54 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
BUMP FOR You!!!!!

do you still have the stock rear wrx seats? I need....

I can also pick up asap

-freddie

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 03-28-2010 at 08:57 PM.