NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

June is brake and Koyo radiator special month at GST!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
June is brake and Koyo radiator special month at GST!!

Ok for the month of June we're having specials on the following items,

Koyo Aluminum radiators

DBA rotors

Stoptech rotors

Powerslot rotors

Centric Rotors

Stoptech stainless brakelines

Goodridge stainless brakelines

Stoptech brake pads

Hawk Brake pads

Stoptech BBK's

Motul brake fluids

Please PM, email or call us for pricing.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:14 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
perfect timing, I am in need of some new pads.
05 wrx stock calipers, upgraded stoptech drilled rotors. Any recommendations on pads??

also pmed

Side note: every time I want to use a smily I think mmmm what one to use and I always think DANCING BANANA! DANCING BANANA!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:51 PM

Car Info: 2003 AW WRX - VF39
I need some goodridge lines!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:38 AM

Car Info: DGM 14 BRZ
can you shoot me a price for f+r stoptech street pads,f+r stoptech ss lines and enough fluid to do the job? all for a 05 sti
Old 06-07-2011, 05:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Bump ! Do you guys sell cobra seats ?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:21 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Yeah.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:04 AM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by dorifto88
Bump ! Do you guys sell cobra seats ?
dude, just buy mine that's for sale. :P

might need to finally upgrade to ss lines and motul fluid. Maybe new rotors and pads to.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:26 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
You guys do centric organic pads? I need some LGT pads but I don't think I want to run hawks on the stock rotors right now.

Oh... and I think I need some endlinks so I'll call and let you know about those. The bearing in my perrin failed. Thinking it's time to do it right and go whiteline.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Former Sponsor

All PM's and emails responded too!
Old 06-08-2011, 08:49 AM

Thanks for setting up my brakes and taking care of the bearings. Car runs smooth with no squeaks wobbles or noise now. My Koyos running strong as well
Old 06-23-2011, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 2007 WRB WRX
A little disappointed at GST. Sent Mike a PM and got a quick response on a quote, then no response for over a week. Called in today and spoke with the secretary (who never mentioned her name, but I guess I should have asked) and ordered my brakes/lines that I wanted, but she would not honor the prices Mike told me and would not let me talk to Mike. Whats up with this? I still got a good deal on the parts, but definately got a big run around as she wanted to charge me almost 2x what he quoted! If you read this Mike please respond to my PMs that I sent you last week.

Last edited by tohsh; 06-23-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:56 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Originally Posted by tohsh
A little disappointed at GST. Sent Mike a PM and got a quick response on a quote, then no response for over a week. Called in today and spoke with the secretary (who never mentioned her name, but I guess I should have asked) and ordered my brakes/lines that I wanted, but she would not honor the prices Mike told me and would not let me talk to Mike. Whats up with this? I still got a good deal on the parts, but definately got a big run around as she wanted to charge me almost 2x what he quoted! If you read this Mike please respond to my PMs that I sent you last week.
It may be because they're so busy. Last time I booked an appointment with them and got there early, but ended up waiting 2 hours just for a tbe install. Something got mixed up and I wasn't put on schedule. I understand because every business will have mix ups, but yea still sucked.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by woocabin
It may be because they're so busy. Last time I booked an appointment with them and got there early, but ended up waiting 2 hours just for a tbe install. Something got mixed up and I wasn't put on schedule. I understand because every business will have mix ups, but yea still sucked.
It's very understandable, and I'm not worried about it. The mere fact that I was given two different price points and the original price was not honored is what dissapoints me. Not only that, but to not contact me back after a week and a half is disappointing as well. I know brake parts are small business, but why post on here if you don't want the business?
Old 06-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tohsh
It's very understandable, and I'm not worried about it. The mere fact that I was given two different price points and the original price was not honored is what dissapoints me. Not only that, but to not contact me back after a week and a half is disappointing as well. I know brake parts are small business, but why post on here if you don't want the business?
Kyle, Sorry for the pricing mix up I am more than happy to honor the price quoted and will adjust accordingly for you when you collect your parts. As for the lack of response two things happened one being I was very sick for the best part of a week (still not supposed to be working) and the second more importantly is for some reason we basically lost a ton of PM's (more than likely operator error).

The not getting a hold of me thing is primarily due to the phone lines being answered offsite.

Mike
Old 06-24-2011, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Kyle, Sorry for the pricing mix up I am more than happy to honor the price quoted and will adjust accordingly for you when you collect your parts. As for the lack of response two things happened one being I was very sick for the best part of a week (still not supposed to be working) and the second more importantly is for some reason we basically lost a ton of PM's (more than likely operator error).

The not getting a hold of me thing is primarily due to the phone lines being answered offsite.

Mike
Mike,

Thanks for clearing everything up. I knew there must have been something serious going on as I've heard nothing but praise towards you guys, but have never dealt with you myself. I actually will not be the one picking up my parts, as I live in San Jose, but a friend of mine is swinging by on Tuesday to get them for me. You have my number if there is any confusion, but the secretary said this would be fine.

Kyle

Quick Reply: June is brake and Koyo radiator special month at GST!!