NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

hooptywagon™ garage sale: Free stuff, cheap stuff, probably some wheels...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
hooptywagon™ garage sale: Free stuff, cheap stuff, probably some wheels...

I'll add more, including pics, as I find it - time to clean up the garage again.

General rules and disclaimers: All parts are off the car and ready to go unless stated otherwise. Cash is king, paypal deposits are fine, offers at full price take precedence, and the first person to say "I'll buy, here's money" gets the part. I'm cool with people being "interested", but it doesn't make the sale. That said, if I say "sold" to you, I'm not going to pull it and give it to someone else.

I'm in Sac, prefer pickup, would prefer not to drive past Fairfield to meet. Prices are pretty firm, but I'll deal on multiple items If you're lowballing, you're picking up. Not particularly interested in trades - especially for any sort of stock parts, but you never know.

I have a habit of picking up parts from friends and club guys to help them out, then thinking better of it later on....and I'm out of space so I don't need any more.

Free stuff:

Legacy (BG, 95-99) JDM HKS Hipermax axleback. It's beat, the baffling is shot, but if you want a fart pipe, it's yours. Been in my rafters for years and it's going to the dump soon.

Legacy Outback stock axleback. It's stock. It sucks. It's free.

Stuff that costs money:

Still working on it.

What else? WHAT ELSE?

I told you, nothing! Still working on what wheels to sell

Last edited by sybir; 11-20-2010 at 03:58 PM.