NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: WORX BOV and TURBO XS RFL

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 02:38 AM

you shouldnt be talking..neither one of the bov's i got from you had any hardware..the filter and the hose was sitting on my passenger seat..if you would have contacted me anytime after the trade i would have been glad to give you everything..even make the drive to the city..but since i didnt hear back form you i figured that you used the hardware that came with the rfl...i dont do business like that..im an honest guy..who would rather have my hks back anyway.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:06 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI, 2004 S2000, 1993 RX7
Originally Posted by theSTI
you shouldnt be talking..neither one of the bov's i got from you had any hardware..
I gave you everything that I got with the WORX BOV minus the 1 page instructions. You are supposed to use the elbow from the stock bpv that came with your STI to hook up the recirculation hose. I was using my stock bpv when i met u up. I wasn't going to pull that off and give it to you, and for the RFL we both agreed that we will keep our own recirculation plugs. What other hardware is there? If the filter and hose was on your passenger seat, why didn't you say anything about it when i was there?
Old 02-22-2006, 01:18 AM

yea i guess the worx dont come with anything else thats fine..but the rfl is supposed to come with a extra hose and maybe some kinda butt conector..cuz that **** doesnt reach the ****ing vaccum nipple thing thats on top of the bov..your really imature for coming at my like this..you could have sent me a pm..or just ****ing called me..you have my ****ing number anyway...but i guess you'd rather deal with it like this.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:21 AM

actually i didnt have your number and i did not remember your username. After our transaction was over i did not even think of saving either one. I only remembered your username when I came across this posting because those were the two BOVs that i traded you, and i knew u were from the 510 area. The RFL came installed in my STI when i bought it. I did not get any butt connector or hose either. Besides, you are selling the RFL and WORX together for more than what you would have gotten for the HKS.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by STiyLish WRX
actually i didnt have your number and i did not remember your username. After our transaction was over i did not even think of saving either one. I only remembered your username when I came across this posting because those were the two BOVs that i traded you, and i knew u were from the 510 area. The RFL came installed in my STI when i bought it. I did not get any butt connector or hose either. Besides, you are selling the RFL and WORX together for more than what you would have gotten for the HKS.
so im guessing when the rfl was installed in your car you had vaccum leak..oh well whatever..i didnt force you into the trade..if you lost money on it..thats your fault not mine...i simply asked you and you agreed..im tired of talking to you and regret doing the trade..so whatever you post next will not be recognized by me..id rather have my hks back anyway.

anyway..everything is still for sale..
Old 02-23-2006, 12:58 PM

No.. I had no vacuum leak and no fitment problems with the RFL on my car. The hose is more than long enough. The only thing that i did not have was the washers that go between the bov and the intercooler, which is why i mentioned to you that the rfl makes my idle dip only when i am parking.