NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS. Work Meisters S1 (3 piece)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 06:40 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by my sti 1
did you have to cut your rear fenders when you installed the fender flares. it seems that the tires would hit the fenders if they werent cut.
Im sure he did, that's why he has the karlton fender flares to support all that wideness
Old 10-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: Evo X, 04 STI, 335i, Fit
bump for a great seller
Old 10-01-2013, 08:48 PM

Car Info: 04STiGT35rC16
Originally Posted by crayolasilvrwrx
Im sure he did, that's why he has the karlton fender flares to support all that wideness
and if the rear fenders were cut the rear panels would not be able to be fixed back to stock. im not sure if I want to devalue my car if I do this mod....it is tempting though from the looks of it. I just want to keep my resale value of my suby if and when I sell it....
Old 10-02-2013, 02:34 AM

Car Info: 2006 Aspen White STi
and if the rear fenders were cut the rear panels would not be able to be fixed back to stock. im not sure if I want to devalue my car if I do this mod....it is tempting though from the looks of it. I just want to keep my resale value of my suby if and when I sell it....
YUP...cutting is necessary.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Speed Element
bump for a great seller
Thanks for the bump! FYI..majority of my parts/service were done at speed element.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:54 PM

bump.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:27 PM

are you the original owner. how many miles have these been used for. what camber settings do you have for the front and rear. can you take close pics of the wheels to the fenders to see gap clearance. thanks..

Last edited by my sti 1; 10-13-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:11 PM

are you the original owner. how many miles have these been used for. what camber settings do you have for the front and rear. can you take close pics of the wheels to the fenders to see gap clearance. thanks..
2nd owner, bought from my friend and why does that matter?. Around 4 in camber I'm assuming. My car is 100% for show so i don't drive it much. Tire wear isn't an issue for me. Pretty much no finger gap. If you are REALLY interested in my rims we should meet up. Pictures don't do justice.

If you have karlton fenders, and u want to run 265 width tires up, you need more than 5 inch camber.If you plan to race with these rims, you probably need to raise it up high and would look mexiflush with no camber. If you want to slam it like me, u need to run the 245 tires and have the stretch look (the look i have right now.

I already know that these wheels are custom and only a few can fit it on their subarus. HECK...i've been offered to be on stance nation and possibly superstreet by a few photographers. I knew the extreme offsets before i purchased them and were pleased with the results. I'm just changing it up. These are my 4th set of rims on my subaru.

A lot of people seem to think I'm desperate to sell these, however I am not. Im not picking on you "my sti 1"..i apologize. Just been getting lots of emails and PMs of people asking 1000 question, telling me they are "super interested" many times...... then low balling me. People saying that these rims are IMPOSSIBLE to sell because of the offset, and then low balling me on the price.

So "my sti 1" if you are interested...let's meet up. I'll answer your questions. No pressure to buy. If you don't like what you see, just tell me. I won't take offense.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:11 PM

thanks for the answers...just wanted to know how many people owned these as its hard to know the real history of how these were used from one owner to another imo. ive been seeing other specs online with pics of the meisters with karlton fenders and your pics didn't match with other pics of other meisters with karlton fenders. sorry for all the questions. yes im interested and no im not going to lowball you. just trying to figure out if the specs of your rims fit the look I want. not really a fan of the balloon tire look. ive seen other meisters with karlton fenders with your offsest except they had wider tires on them and were able to fit the tires inside the fenders and in your pics it looks like if I were to go wider tires it would be able to go inside the fenders. basically I want to drop my suby while running non balloon looking tires and am trying to figure out the right offset for me whether I should order me a new set or use yours. your price of the rims with tires is a good price....and if I were to meet up it would be to buy these from you instead of just checking them out. based on your pics it looks you can go wider in the front and not the rear. the rear looks maxed out as far as going wider. the front looks like it could go maybe to a 265 wide tire. thanks again.

Last edited by my sti 1; 10-14-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:26 PM

thanks for the answers...just wanted to know how many people owned these as its hard to know the real history of how these were used from one owner to another imo. ive been seeing other specs online with pics of the meisters with karlton fenders and your pics didn't match with other pics of other meisters with karlton fenders. sorry for all the questions. yes im interested and no im not going to lowball you. just trying to figure out if the specs of your rims fit the look I want. not really a fan of the balloon tire look. ive seen other meisters with karlton fenders with your offsest except they had wider tires on them and were able to fit the tires inside the fenders and in your pics it looks like if I were to go wider tires it would be able to go inside the fenders. basically I want to drop my suby while running non balloon looking tires and am trying to figure out the right offset for me whether I should order me a new set or use yours. your price of the rims with tires is a good price....and if I were to meet up it would be to buy these from you instead of just checking them out. based on your pics it looks you can go wider in the front and not the rear. the rear looks maxed out as far as going wider. the front looks like it could go maybe to a 265 wide tire. thanks again.
Thanks for a great reply. If you look at sticruisi06, mike's car. He's running 295 30s on his workmeisters (18x11 +0 i believe...u can ask him to be exact), karlton fender car. If you are going for that look, it'll be impossible with my rims. Anything WIDER than 265 will not fit under the karlton fender. BTW, his look is meaty and clean! It looks like you can actually take that car to a track and not have rubbing issues. He has like 1/2 a finger gap.

I had 265 tires on my meisters orginally, and I had to put 5 inch camber just to make it BARELY fit under the karlton fenders. I had a one finger gap too. I went 245 because I wanted to go for the slammed stanced look. As u can see...IMO, it looked good to me.

I expect low ballers, these are the forums. I've just had people ask $1000 below I was asking. WTF. hahahaha. Then i would tell them no, thats too low. Then they would "SAY GOOD LUCK, no one will buy a crazy offset like that". HAHA..then why are you are interested in buying it? lol. If you have any more question...let me know.

Last edited by AnotherLeveLDJS; 10-14-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:50 PM

Price reduced!
Old 10-16-2013, 04:18 PM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
Mikes Meisters are 18x11 +5 A disc in the front, O disc in the rear I believe. Just an FYI.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:06 PM

Car Info: 06 STI
Mikes are 18x11 +0
Old 10-16-2013, 09:42 PM

Thanks for the clarification! My new rims will be 18x11 around +10 to +15. You will see =).
Old 10-17-2013, 07:17 PM

make a reasonable price..im in a good mood today.

Quick Reply: FS. Work Meisters S1 (3 piece)