NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: USTCC Subaru WRX Racecar

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 02:15 AM

Car Info: #93 Koni Challegne Subaru Legacy GT, 96 Impreza L
Originally Posted by blue blurr
Now Brian i do have a quick question, Wasnt this car purchased from Sheehan for 22k with more parts then what is listed above?
Not trying to trash talk Gary, but most of the "Spares" listed, were not usable. And we are selling the car WITH the DMS Coilovers, a $5000 value, plus a spare motor, more wheels, and turn key.

Again, Gary sold us a great car, not trying to bash, but the car is in much better condition than when we bought it. You can thank LIC and Gruppe-S for that.

Last edited by Brian Lock; 10-18-2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:05 AM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally Posted by Brian Lock
Again, Gary sold us a great car, not trying to bash, but the car is in much better condition than when we bought it. You can thank LIC, Gruppe-S and SubyDude for that.
fixed and bump
Old 10-19-2005, 09:41 AM

Car Info: 05 2.5RS + 07 LGT
Just FYI, car and driver are featured in the December issue of Subiesport Magazine.

R
Old 10-19-2005, 02:04 PM
Dork

Car Info: 2005 STi, 2005 OXT
Smile

Originally Posted by Brian Lock
Not trying to trash talk Gary, but most of the "Spares" listed, were not usable. And we are selling the car WITH the DMS Coilovers, a $5000 value, plus a spare motor, more wheels, and turn key.

Again, Gary sold us a great car, not trying to bash, but the car is in much better condition than when we bought it. You can thank LIC and Gruppe-S for that.
Hello,

Brian, I know you said that you are not trying to bash Gary Sheehan (Sheehan Motor Racing), but your statement that most of the spares were unusable makes it sound like TeamSMR ripped you off. I’m just posting here to ensure that there were no misunderstandings and to point out that Sheehan Motor Racing did not misrepresent the race package that was sold to you. Nearly your entire list of spares is comprised of the spares we provided with the car when it was sold to you.

The additional spares you are including in your package and the extensive refreshing that LIC did are very worthwhile and definitely justify the higher selling price. This race car is an awesome value!

Joel Gat
Crew Chief
Sheehan Motor Racing

Last edited by 1.8L; 10-19-2005 at 02:33 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-19-2005, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Joel Gat
Hello,

Brian, I know you said that you are not trying to bash Gary Sheehan (Sheehan Motor Racing), but your statement that most of the spares were unusable makes it sound like TeamSMR ripped you off. I’m just posting here to ensure that there were no misunderstandings and to point out that Sheehan Motor Racing did not misrepresent the race package that was sold to you. Nearly your entire list of spares is comprised of the spares we provided with the car when it was sold to you.

The additional spares you are including in your package and the extensive refreshing that LIC did are very worthwhile and definitely justify the higher selling price. This race car is an awesome value!

Joel Gat
Crew Chief
Sheehan Motor Racing
I will say it again. We got a great deal from Gary and it was well worth the money. I am just trying to illustrate why the car is priced higher than before. Spare tranny, spare motor, better current motor, rear big brake kit, more wheels, and spares that are in better condition. Thats all I am saying, the spares that we are offering with the car are in better condition. Team SMR sold us a great car at a great price, and now we are selling a better car at a great price.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:00 AM

If any of you out there are interested in the car but don't have crew or anything like that. Arrive and drives can be arranged for the 2006 season in USTCC with this car on a rental basis.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:05 AM

Price Reduced to $25,000.