NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: Rota SDR's w/Tires (Used)

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 10:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02Wag on 17's
FS: Rota SDR's w/Tires (Used)

For sale:

Set of used Rota SDR's 17x7.5 48mm offset in Steel Grey

Tires: BFG g-Force T/A KD's in 225/45-17.
Tire Rack

Rims are in good condition. A few nicks on one but no curb damage.

Tires still have 75% tread with one track day.

Local Pickup (Sacramento Area) or meet half way 1.5hrs max driving time.

SOLD

PHOTOS of RIMS

Last edited by Lowball; 03-31-2005 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:17 AM
VIP Member

monday bump.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:10 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
hmmmmmmmmmm......damn you lance.

WTF couldn't you sell these last week. BEFORE I bought brand new tires.

My car would look good with gunmetal...it looks good with bronze. Hmmmmm.

oh and dude. Those Palmer risers we were talking about. I was telling my brother about them Sat night while we were tuning our boards. Sunday I got one long run in and my ankle was KILLING me so I sat out a while. They had Vans and Burton there for demo day. I talked to the vans guy for like 20 minutes or so. Got to talking about palmer boards. I asked him if he ever used the risors..he said yeah and he likes them. We got to talking about my knee surgery and he said the risors would take pressure off my knee and he check out my stance and told me to run a little duck in my stance as well.

DUDE>>>>> I freaking KILLED it. I love those palmer risers...oh yeah..forgot that part. Turned out the guy is a palmer rep as well. had a couple boxes of the risers in his truck. Gave em to me for free...then gave a set to my bro. This other kid came up and he said..oh those run $60. HAAAAAAA.

But yeah man. I love those risers and the stance took some getting used to. Going slow I hate it. But when I get up and go...it rips. Definately helped me hold my edges better. My knee would kill when I dug my edges in. I'm stoked. Thanks for talking to me about those things.

Oh....and palmer has a $1200 board coming out next year...crazy. 100% HAND layed directional carbon fiber. Only making as many as get ordered...so far...20. Yeah just 20. haa.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
hmmmmmmmmmm......damn you lance.

WTF couldn't you sell these last week. BEFORE I bought brand new tires.

My car would look good with gunmetal...it looks good with bronze. Hmmmmm.

oh and dude. Those Palmer risers we were talking about. I was telling my brother about them Sat night while we were tuning our boards. Sunday I got one long run in and my ankle was KILLING me so I sat out a while. They had Vans and Burton there for demo day. I talked to the vans guy for like 20 minutes or so. Got to talking about palmer boards. I asked him if he ever used the risors..he said yeah and he likes them. We got to talking about my knee surgery and he said the risors would take pressure off my knee and he check out my stance and told me to run a little duck in my stance as well.

DUDE>>>>> I freaking KILLED it. I love those palmer risers...oh yeah..forgot that part. Turned out the guy is a palmer rep as well. had a couple boxes of the risers in his truck. Gave em to me for free...then gave a set to my bro. This other kid came up and he said..oh those run $60. HAAAAAAA.

But yeah man. I love those risers and the stance took some getting used to. Going slow I hate it. But when I get up and go...it rips. Definately helped me hold my edges better. My knee would kill when I dug my edges in. I'm stoked. Thanks for talking to me about those things.

Oh....and palmer has a $1200 board coming out next year...crazy. 100% HAND layed directional carbon fiber. Only making as many as get ordered...so far...20. Yeah just 20. haa.
That's crazy about a 1200 $$$ board. Who's gonna buy that thing??? Some rich guy with nothing better to spend his money on.

Which board were you ridding? The SC board you may not need them because of the side cut. I would say give it a try without and then if you need to put them on. But yeah the risers are pretty sweet. Gives you a bit more leverage for turns and no heal/toe drag.

Glad you got a day in on the knee. I don't know if I could ride duck-stance for very long. My back knee would be hurtin' by the end of the day I'm sure.

That's totally sweet that the Palmer guy hooked you up. I remember back when I rode Freestyle (BMX) that we went to a show and the GT Team rider hooked me up with a ACS stem Roter. They were all new back then and he just gave me one of his. His name was Martin Aparijo and he was on the team with Eddie Fiola and I think Brian Blyther.

Well if you know of anyone needing rims please send them my way OneMan!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 02:48 PM
The Seventh Sister

Car Info: MY04 Forester XT
lowball, you've got pm.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:09 PM
General Pimpin'

I'll definately send anyone I hear from your way.

You have a crazy memory. That was a long time ago GT having Blyther on their team..haa. like late 80's.

I was riding my venom. The GLX is too stiff for me right now. My knee would be pissed. The duck foot thing surprisingly took pressure off my knee. My bum knee is my back leg. I only had it negatived out like....around 5 degrees. not much at all. Just enough to relieve some pressure. The run I took before I put the palmers on and opened my stance up...I usually ride at zero or around plus 5 so it wasn't that big a change...but the run I did the way I had it..my knee would hurt like hell if I tried to dig in for a turn or carve. After...I got probably 5 runs in just fine. Couple on clean slightly slow corn pow and you know how hard that can be to cut in.

I'm very happy to be riding again..even if it is lowkey type stuff. I don't care.

We're doing the trip on the 9/10...should definately come. Even if the snow sucks there will be beer, raggae and possibly warm temps. Last time I was up there for the festival it was shorts and tanks for guys and lots of bikinis for women. And the pond skim is funny as hell to watch.

P.S. you need to update your profile on that subydude link....says you got 210whp... think that umm....a little under rated.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 03-28-2005 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:18 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pleiad7
lowball, you've got pm.
you got PM back
Old 03-28-2005, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Still 4 sale
Old 03-28-2005, 05:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
bump for homeboy
Old 03-29-2005, 09:07 PM

Car Info: '99 2.5rs - Rally Blue
i may be interested in these. but i need some definate answers first.

1. will a 225 rub on a 99 L
2. is the overall height of the tire the same as what would be on my L.

-svek
________
Ford Strike Of 1945 Specifications

Last edited by svek; 02-20-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-29-2005, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by svek
i may be interested in these. but i need some definate answers first.

1. will a 225 rub on a 99 L
2. is the overall height of the tire the same as what would be on my L.

-svek
not sure about 1 or 2. sry.

the 225/45 would have rubbed on my fenders in the rear of the wagon if I wouldn't have rolled the fenders. The car was lowered about 3/4" in the rear. Fronts had no problems.

You can ask BAN SUVS. He may know the answer...
Old 03-30-2005, 03:25 PM

Car Info: '99 2.5rs - Rally Blue
i dont know who ban suvs is so how do i ask him?? so u really had problems in the back but not the front?? thats odd, i never thought the back would ever have a problem. maybe wagons are diff. anyways...is there a possibility that u could take the tires off because i need snow or all seasons. and the summer tires u have wont do me much good. although winter could be done for the year...
________
HERBALAIRE VAPORIZER

Last edited by svek; 02-20-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
i dont know who ban suvs is so how do i ask him?? so u really had problems in the back but not the front?? thats odd, i never thought the back would ever have a problem. maybe wagons are diff. anyways...is there a possibility that u could take the tires off because i need snow or all seasons. and the summer tires u have wont do me much good. although winter could be done for the year...
My 225/50-16 SO-3's rub on stock '01 RS rims on my '01 RS. They rub in the rear and not the front because there is less clearance in the rear.

-Jacob
Old 03-30-2005, 04:35 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by lowball
not sure about 1 or 2. sry.

the 225/45 would have rubbed on my fenders in the rear of the wagon if I wouldn't have rolled the fenders. The car was lowered about 3/4" in the rear. Fronts had no problems.

You can ask BAN SUVS. He may know the answer...

dude. I run 225's on my wagon and I'm lowered as far as you are...no rubbing at all.

I did choose a lower cross section 225 just to be safe. What offset where you running? I've got .6

I would think that you'd be ok on the L. Depends on how low you are. Talk to the guys at LIC.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:41 PM
VIP Member

You just send him an e-mail or PM directing him to my thread and ask the questions. Wagons are different from sedans but I don't know what the difference is between teh RS. BAN_SUVS has an RS and knows about what tires/rims will fit without problems.

Quick Reply: FS: Rota SDR's w/Tires (Used)