NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: Music Equipment (Bass and Guitar Players Check it Out!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 05:25 PM

Car Info: 2002 4EAT MBP wrx wagon
FS: Music Equipment (Bass and Guitar Players Check it Out!)

Hey everyone, I have the following music equipment for sale here for iclubbers before harmony central and craigslist people get a chance. Pickup or meet up in and around Oakland.

1. Eletroharmonix Bassballs, EBS Octabass, + Custom Pedal Board
You guys who play probably know what these are. Adjustable Dual Envelope Filter + distortion pedal and an Octaver pedal (fills out the sound in a unique way putting a note one octave below the one you play). Custom pedal board made by yours truly out of plywood (velcro on one side ABS on the other) with rubber feet, metal handles, and aluminum edging. High quality piece. Will come with original boxes and extra velcro to attach to future pedals, power sources, etc. Really the two best pedals I have owned in 10 years of playing guitar and bass, just don't play enough to warrant them anymore. Excellent/Mint condition. I would like $220 for everything.

2. Grundorf 2 space carpeted rack and USA Cases 1 space rack. Great Condition, Metal corners and latches on the Grundorf and compression lids and stack lock corners on the USA. I used the USA for a wireless which is was perfect since I didn't use it everytime. $50 for the Grundorf, $20 for the USA or $60 for both.

3. Brand New in box ARX300CRS Ibanez Electric Guitar. Beautiful simply. Perfect Condition, got as a graduation gift but I'm leaving the country. $350
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tar?sku=517966

4. Gauging interest

Excellent Condition Peavey G Bass 4 string black pearl finish with rosewood fretboard on a Carbon Fiber neck! no warping, excellent action, amazing value bass (a lot like Modulus flea 4 I used to own.)

SWR Goliath II Cabinet. Original Eden Speakers, best sounding Goliath I've heard, Excellent Condition

Old 07-15-2006, 09:28 PM

Car Info: 2002 4EAT MBP wrx wagon
up...