NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: Misc. '95-'99 Legacy (and other) parts

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
FS: Misc. '95-'99 Legacy (and other) parts

okay, so i was holding on to these parts because i wanted extras just in case i decided to sell one of my cars, and in case i ever picked up a sedan....

BUT......here they are. no pics for right now, not unless i can get my camera working again (dropped it in the ocean being a moron!). all are located in Sacramento, CA and really am not interested in shipping the rear lip. the rest of them though, we'll see.

1) OEM BD/BK/BG "short grill", from a Brighton and has the chrome surround. emblem is missing, but i can probably get one if absolutely needed. asking $55.

2) OEM BD/BK/BG "tall grill", from a GT. *SOLD*

3) JDM BD/BK/BG "short grill", with green L7 emblem. emblem has a crack on the outer plastic, but the rest of the grill is in good condition. has chrome surround. asking $75.

3) BD sedan rear wing. painted OEM Glacier white, comes with brake light, and as much of the mounting hardware as i can find. paint could use a bit of touch-up. asking $100.

4) BD sedan rear lip. Painted OEM Glacier white, from a GT limited. will come with as much of the mounting hardware as I can find. asking $100, not really interested in shipping but can meet up if you're close by.

5) '93-'01 Impreza wagon (GF) rear bumper protector. this is the little black plastic piece that sticks on top of the rear bumper. asking $40, or will trade for a Legacy rear bumper protector ('95-'99 wagon, NOT an outback one though).

6) '95-'99 Legacy hood, no scoop. *SOLD*

7) '95-'99 Legacy center air vents. this is the one on the top, with the hazard button. grey in color. no broken tabs, no major scratches, in really good condition. asking $20.

8) '95-'99 Legacy Wagon Rear lip. From a GT model, this will not fit on the Outback rear bumper. unpainted, no broken tabs, and comes with all mounting hardware. $100, not really interested in shipping at this time.

9) '06 WRX Up pipe. OEM unit, unsure of miles. asking $50.

10) '05 STi up pipe. OEM unit, unsure of miles. asking $75.

11) '95-'99 Legacy wagon seat belts. brown in color, still in decent shape. asking $40 for whole set, not interested in parting out.

12) '04 STi struts and springs. this is the set that i had for sale a while back, but took them off because i thought they had the strut clunk (ended up being something else though, i think because i don't hear it anymore). unsure of miles, so i'm really just asking for money on the springs. asking $100.

as stated above, all parts located in Sacramento. i don't check this forum as much as i should, so if you post and don't get a response within a day or so, try e-mailing me at prelude97@hotmail.com.

Last edited by that one legacy; 06-29-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:15 PM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
bump! hood sold locally (thank you Craig, for all your lists!).