NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS or FT Hotchkis F/R endlinks, wagon rear sway, oem mounts, and music equipment

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 07:51 PM

Car Info: 2002 4EAT MBP wrx wagon
FS or FT Hotchkis F/R endlinks, wagon rear sway, oem mounts, and music equipment

Hi Everyone,
I'm leaving the country to go study in Ecuador for the semester and I'm looking to get some extra cash for buses and hostels or some parts to install when I return in the summer. I prefer local pickup on these things and am in Oakland in between 13 and 580 off park blvd. Please don't flame for lack of prices, just not sure exactly what this stuff is worth. First off...

Hotchkis Competition Front and Rear Endlinks (Make offer)
From what I can tell from research and the website they fit all 02-04 wrx turbos, don't fit sti's and not sure about 05 wrx's. Beefy cnc machined solid rear endlinks with greasable (i.e. grease fitting) bushings and front adjustable ball joint endlinks. Bought these from a member a while back and never installed them because I started taking my car on really rough offroad terrain and wanted a lot of suspension compliance. Fronts are brand new and the rears were installed by previous owner and in excellent condition. Look exactly like the linked pics, but if you need I can take pics. Don't remember what I spent, but make me an offer that won't make me sad. I can throw in bushings for a hotchkis rear sway if you'd like as well.
http://www.hotchkistuning.com/bin/im...u/25407_lg.jpg

OEM 02 Wagon rear sway and 17mm bushings (Make offer)
OEM 02 sway bar mounts (Make offer)
Stock IC y pipe and intercooler pipes (the metal ones). (Make offer)

Grundorf 2 space grey carpeted rack case, steel corners and latches, front a rear covers, excellent condition. (again make offer)
1 space grey carpeted rack case, plastic stackable corners, f/r compression covers. very good condition. (")
Possibley swr goliath II 4x10 cab in very good condition, little frayed carpet. not sure about this sale yet. (")

Interested in: STI uppipe, f/r skidplates, prodrive exhaust, blue samco hoes (all except MAF and ic hoses except the TB), and cf bits. phew, think that's it sorry for the long post. Please post or pm if you have any questions. thanks.
Old 01-19-2005, 03:32 PM

bump. offer made on the front links, if you need rear links only, now is the chance. Prefer to sell as set, but will seperate if buyers for both.

Last edited by pleue; 01-19-2005 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:24 PM

to the top. might have to try my luck on nasioc.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:42 PM

off to nasioc.
Old 01-22-2005, 04:23 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Could you possibly take a pic of the OEM sway bar mounts? I'd like to know if they are any improvement over a 98 impreza's. Perhaps someone knows this...

Would you be willing to part with just the 17mm rear sway bushings? Let me know...

-thanks
Old 01-23-2005, 02:19 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
I have the OEM mounts off a 99' 2.5 RS and a 02/03' WRX. Exactly the same.
Originally Posted by scoobsport98
Could you possibly take a pic of the OEM sway bar mounts? I'd like to know if they are any improvement over a 98 impreza's. Perhaps someone knows this...

Would you be willing to part with just the 17mm rear sway bushings? Let me know...

-thanks
Old 01-25-2005, 12:39 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Hello? bushings? If you want to get rid of them, let me know.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:49 PM

hey, sorry didnt check this thread. want to keep the bushings with the sway. brackets pending sale on nasioc. Pulling the endlinks for lack of interest and may try again when I return in august.