NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Fs 04 Wrx Wagon Must Sell Asap Whp 275

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 06:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
If any one want to go half with me let me know. I'd jump on this. I have a question though... 275WHP? Little low don't you think? Did FLI(Miles, Haaa) tune it?

For real, if anyone want to throw in a couple bones, we could part this out ourselves. There are some nice parts in there. I got dibs on the tranny and the sunroof though.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:19 PM

Car Info: 2002 4EAT MBP wrx wagon
how do you part out a sunroof? good sounding car, craigslist link expired though so i cant see it but good luckl with the sale.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by ipozestu
If any one want to go half with me let me know. I'd jump on this. I have a question though... 275WHP? Little low don't you think? Did FLI(Miles, Haaa) tune it?

For real, if anyone want to throw in a couple bones, we could part this out ourselves. There are some nice parts in there. I got dibs on the tranny and the sunroof though.

hmmmmmm......

craigslist link expired.

But maybe I could use that engine...seeing as how mine is going to expode soon. I could dump my engine off to make up the dough. Course I'd have to have it retuned IMMEDIATELY.

I could come up with a couple thousand I think...temporarily. Have to borrow it from the caddy fund.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:03 PM

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon
Exclamation this is a thread to sell my car not to hate.

well all I can say this, nobody can hate on the low 275 wheel horsepower,. the car has been tuned very conservatively per my request I did not want to cause to much heat with the top mount intercooler. I had plans to install a fmic and increase the boost. the car was dynoed @ 320 hp to the wheels but could have potential problems with the tmic. so If I can answer any questions please feel to ask me. If you want to hate on my car or assume because you dont like a certain tuner thats a personal problem. I am selling this car because I am getting married soon and I am down sizing my toys. Im not trying to make a big profit or rip someone off I belive I built a nice wagon and I am just ready to move on. the car has no problems and just received a big engine build. I am open to offers and will repost on craigslist and other sites.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Don't get all butt hurt smokey. Who tuned you car says a lot. There is some debating going on whether I should buy your heap. No one is hating. This could be a investment for a few of us.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:20 PM

Exclamation Last Chance

so you say dont hate then you call my car a heap usually a negative term like pile of junk but anyways no hard feeling. the reality is that the car will be going to an auction tomorrow night @ 4:00 pm so if you are seriouly interested I have one final offer I can make to you but Only if you want to talk serious about buying the car. I have also gathered the stock parts needed to swap the car to stock for smog. I have found a place to get it smogged too. without swapping parts. so hit me up. 650 452 8567. thanks, shaun
Old 11-14-2006, 08:37 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
I dont understand...is something wrong with the car?

I dont see why you need to get rid of it so fast for so cheap
Old 11-14-2006, 10:36 PM

Thumbs up

I tried to explain but i dont type fast enough to explain on the internet so i have left my contact info if you want to know I will tell you im moving on there is no problems with the car only police bothering me. fine line imports can answer any questions you have they built the motor