NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Fs: 03 blue wrx sedan or trade + cash

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 02:16 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan blue 5spd
Fs: 03 blue wrx sedan or trade + cash

I'll be going back to school soon and the car is getting expensive for me to afford..... so as much as i hate to do it i'll need to sell it. it's a 03 blue wrx sedan clean title, excellent condition, original owner, 35k miles ( I commute bewteen oakland/foster city), pw, pl, cd, abs, ac, cc, no spoiler. it also has helix downpipe, magnaflow muffler dual outlet (with stock tips, stock looking), autometer boost gauge mounted on steering column and intake silencer removed. oil changed regularly and used mobil 1 since 7500 miles. mechanically it's absolutely perfect and body is perfect except for a few scratches. i have the stock parts that i removed. never raced or taken off road, most miles are freeway miles. i'm asking for $19000.

I'm in search of a corolla gts (ae86), 240sx, but will consider miata, mr2, eclipse turbo or something small, cheap and quick. my budget is $3500. the car will be available as soon as i get another car, hopefully it'll be next week; for trades the car is available now, so i wont be out of car to go to work.

if you or you know somebody that is interested in my car or selling the cars i'm looking for, please pm me. thanks.

Last edited by GL_WRX; 11-26-2004 at 02:36 AM. Reason: forgot some info
Old 11-29-2004, 12:06 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan blue 5spd
anyone?