NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Entertaining Trade offers. V7 JDM goldies

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Entertaining Trade offers. V7 JDM goldies

I have a set of JDM v7 gold wheels. The tires are in need of replacement. There is a month or three worth of tread but I just picked up a nail.

The wheels have been driven hard and are all strait as far as I know and in balance. I've never curbed a wheel but there are nicks. They still look great unless you get right up on them. I can try and get pictures to anyone interested. If you want show wheels you'd have to get these repaired. Quote I got was $150-200 for nick repair and repaint.

I know what these are worth even in the condition they're in. You can drive on them if you need to. I am. Leaking about 5 pounds a day through the nail but I'm gonna plug it.

Basically... I just found out my unemployment is getting canceled and the wife and I are in a world of hurt and I need new tires and can't pony up $700 right now.

I am interested in black or bronze wheels only. Preferably DPT's. Preferably black. Looking to change up the look a bit. If you want to buy a set we can split tire cost or something like that. I know Davon will hook some of you guys up with killer deals on his name sake wheels.

I have a wagon so we're talking higher offset here. 17x7.5 or 17x8 preferred.

I have some other isht for sale as well.
I'm finally gonna sell my fiberglass wagon box with a JL 10w7 and JL 500/1. Alpine 9855 with ipod set up and ainet box. Gauge pod and matt jk screen. Buy it all on the CHEAP. Also looking to sell complete wrx brakes. DBA front slotted rotors. Centrix slotted rear rotors. Brand new in the box Hawk pads. Nearly new hawk rear pads off the car and a set on the car with probably 60%. Also have a super clean set of stock rotors. Make offers on all this stuff. I can pull the brakes off when I make a sale. Stock wrx wheels and tires. 04. Also have a spare. 5 total wheels and tires. Stock sedan rear sway bar. Stock wagon rear sway bar. That's all I can think of right now.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Mr. OMA, I know someone who is looking for the front WRX brakes. Hit up technica tech. He's dying to find the stupid bracket to convert his Legacy brakes, or the whole caliper for cheap. Maybe do a package deal with him with rotors.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:43 PM

Car Info: WRB 03(sold) AW 03(sold) 02 Taco!
Damn if you had some decent tires I'd trade you my V7 gun metal wheels with 90% tread
Old 06-29-2010, 05:58 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by 03'EyeBug
Damn if you had some decent tires I'd trade you my V7 gun metal wheels with 90% tread
Yeah I saw your wheels. Would be a sweet change of pace. Yours are in better shape than mine though. Can't believe those haven't sold yet. People are coocoo.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:17 PM

Car Info: WRB 03(sold) AW 03(sold) 02 Taco!
I decided not to sell them actually, I don't know anyone else in the area that has a set. Keep yours!