NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

EDIT: NO LONGER FOR SALE - half off Utec, aps intercooler, ssr comps

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 05:05 PM

Howdy,

Yes, I live in Chico. Tomorrow (Tuesday 7/27) I'm having the APS Top Mounted Intercooler and TurboXS Utec professionally removed from the car by my a certified State of California mechanic. We are going to inspect both items to make sure all the parts are there and the items are in good condition so whoever buys either part can just slap it right on their own car.

I don't know what "dibs" are but whoever can make the intercooler for cash transition the easiest and quickest for me here in Chico wins.

Anyway it will be till Wednesday (see above message) before I can hit the road with an independent APS Intercooler and TurboXS Utec.

I also just signed-up for paypal so that may make things easier.

Sorry but I just want to have all my ducks-in-a-row so there will be no problems when I sell both parts.

Supremo
Old 07-26-2004, 06:11 PM

Generic Pics of Utec

Dave Chappelle on Acid

Generic Pics of Utec

http://www.turboxs.com/UTEC.htm
Old 07-26-2004, 06:27 PM

Generic Pics of Pirelli PZero Nero M&S and SSR Competition Silver Rims

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests...eContact_c.html

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gar...02&autoModClar=
Old 07-26-2004, 06:31 PM

Woops sites for tires and rims don't work
Old 07-26-2004, 11:11 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
So I guess you're kinda new at the selling thing...I left a message on your PM (private message), but looks like you not going that route.

I totally want that Utec, but I would like to know which version of the hardware it is so I can confer w/ Bill at I-speed and plan the tuning. Basically, when did you buy it?

Since you opened a paypal account already, I need the email address. You may want to PM me the details if you don't want the whole world to see it.

I live in the bay area on the peninsula but i would meet you halfway to swap money for part. I'll even paypal you a deposit so you know i'm not going to flake.

OR I can paypal you the money and you can ship it to me (i'll pay shipping).

Keep in mind, there's going to be a paypal cut, like 3%. We can split that if you like.

I'm going to PM my work email to you. If you want to contact me, go that route since I'm at my desk 8-5 all day all week (except weekends). I'll even throw in my cell, so you know I'm sincere.

dan.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:22 AM

Very new at this selling thing. The first Item I sell will be the first item I've ever sold via the internet.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:08 AM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
Will the Utec work with an 04? Do I just have to load it with a different version software or something?

Oleg
Old 07-27-2004, 01:12 PM

Howdy,

The APS Top Mounted Intercooler and the TurboXS Utec are officially out of my car. My key conditions for such low prices were that whoever gets the money to me the quickest, causes me the least expense, the least amount of problems and general running-around gets the APS Intercooler and/or TurboXS Utec.

Again, this is why prices are so low and why there are no dibs, I want a motivated buyer.

Now that I have the both units out of the car, my mechanic and I can comfirm that the APS Intercooler and Utec are in great shape and all the parts are there. I hoping to have these units sold and the money in the bank by tomorrow (Wednesday 7-28) night or Thursday at the very latest.

I have not comfirmed the sale of any of this parts yet because the money is not in my hand. Paypal seems to be slower than anticipated since I just set-up the account yesterday. (Sorry my fault) However, first come, first serve is still the order of the day.

To be honest there's a person in Sacramento interested in the APS intercooler. I have not confirmed the sale with this person yet since I don't have the money in my grubby little hands. If someone can meet me closer to Chico than Sacramento the unit/units are yours. I don't mean to be a s*ithead but I'm under the gun timewise myself.

Bruce
Old 07-27-2004, 02:16 PM

Car Info: GDA
$775 for SSR's?!?!?!

stop it, you're killing the resale value of SSR's!!!
Old 07-27-2004, 08:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Bump for a great deal, when the terms of delivery are right.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:53 PM

never responded to me. i'd pay your asking price right now, this second, if we can meet up. let me know.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:29 AM

Sorry Gentlemen, the APS Top Mounted Intercooler is SOLD.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:55 AM
VIP Member

bump for the worst seller!

Quick Reply: EDIT: NO LONGER FOR SALE - half off Utec, aps intercooler, ssr comps