NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Cusco 02r Coilover for 02+ WRX

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 10:31 PM

Car Info: 2002 M3
i beleive i added value since now you have this pull and will have the units replaced if something happens. this was not known before, now they are worth the money since they will be replaced if something does happen.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Originally Posted by bigworm
i beleive i added value since now you have this pull and will have the units replaced if something happens. this was not known before, now they are worth the money since they will be replaced if something does happen.
Sorry to deflate you there mate but this would have always been on the table for the new owner, the value you have added is to prove yourself to the people reading nothing more.

I have never screwed anyone on the boards unintentionally nor otherwise and many many folks on here can atest to it, if I felt these coilovers were junk that is where I would put them it's not like I need them or the money for them.

Mike
Old 09-17-2006, 10:41 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
bump for Mike, i've bought used parts from him before and his stuff is always as good as new
Old 09-17-2006, 10:50 PM

i wasnt saying you were selling junk i was stating that they cant be rebuilt. i wish i bought mine from you.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:04 PM

Car Info: White 04 WRX
Pm'd mike
Old 09-18-2006, 07:43 PM

Car Info: 04STiGT35rC16
Originally Posted by UK n00b
I have a set of Cusco Zero 2r coilovers with about 15k on them, coilovers are in good condition and work well.

I'll snap some pictures of them tomorrow when I have them off the car.

$1200

Mike

are they yours?
jus wondering..
Old 09-18-2006, 08:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Originally Posted by my sti 1
are they yours?
jus wondering..
Yep they are indeed mine, I used them on my L. The L is getting sponsored by another company for an event so the coilovers are coming off.

Mike
Old 09-18-2006, 08:28 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by UK n00b
Anyone interested in these coilovers for this price please ignore the idiot in this thread, drop me a line as I will personally gaurentee these units as in like new condition and can support them going forward.

Mike
****, id love to throw these on my L, but it'd be a little overkill....

free bump for you mate

and Bigworm, shut the f up already. it seems no one gives a flying **** what youre saying
Old 09-18-2006, 08:31 PM

did you really have to add that? really, did you only read the posts you felt like? i already said i wish i bought mine from him, cause if i did they would still be on my car.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:11 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
did i really have to add that: no, not really, but i do what i want

did i read the whole thing: yes i did. i see a respected member of I-Club trying to sell a personally owned item that he used personally. i see you encroaching on said sale, talking about the bad experiences you had with said item. anyone that knows Mike knows that he will take care of anything that goes wrong that he sells, his or not, he'd take care of it. i dont know if this is a personal attack towards Mike or not, just drop the issue.

once again, free bump for you Mike. if i had the money, id put them on MY L

ill have to stop by the shop and check out my options...
Old 09-19-2006, 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=rau]anyone that knows Mike knows that he will take care of anything that goes wrong that he sells, his or not, he'd take care of it. i dont know if this is a personal attack towards Mike or not, just drop the issue.
QUOTE]

so everyone on here is supposed to know mike? and know him well enough to know that he will take care of you if there is an issue? glad we cleared everything up for the "outsiders" that may not know mike and that he will take care of them if something happens with something he sells to them. why would it be a personal attack? if i knew mike, i would have obviously known that if something were to happen that he would have taken care of the issue and i wouldnt have posted anything in the first place.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:55 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Big Bump to Moike.

Big Finger to Big Worm.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus

so everyone on here is supposed to know mike? and know him well enough to know that he will take care of you if there is an issue? glad we cleared everything up for the "outsiders" that may not know mike and that he will take care of them if something happens with something he sells to them. why would it be a personal attack? if i knew mike, i would have obviously known that if something were to happen that he would have taken care of the issue and i wouldnt have posted anything in the first place.
Making friends again, huh worm? You seem to make quite a few presumptuous comments. Confucious says "Think before speak, cures foot in mouth"

Big ol' bump for the "London Fog" and his coilovers
Old 09-20-2006, 09:33 PM

Ok I happen to not know mike as well as most of the ppl posting here. Thing is I posted facts, I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one that didn't know mike could pull strings to have these replaced if something happened. Now ppl know that if they read this for sale thread, this is a good thing right? U guys should just get off my back, I said "I wish I bought mine from him", if I did they would still be on my car.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:04 PM

Car Info: 06' White GDF 18x10 Wrong Fitment Crew #001
Ok I happen to not know mike as well as most of the ppl posting here. Thing is I posted facts, I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one that didn't know mike could pull strings to have these replaced if something happened. Now ppl know that if they read this for sale thread, this is a good thing right? U guys should just get off my back, I said "I wish I bought mine from him", if I did they would still be on my car.
as an "outsider" i dont see the point ur trying to bring up at all. but if i were u i would shut the hell up already.

Quick Reply: Cusco 02r Coilover for 02+ WRX