NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Brand new Jordans 4 retros, size 9.5 BLACK

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 11:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Black 2003 WRX Sedan
no big deal... just thought i should let you know since someone might get upset over a transaction later down the road. the shoes can still fetch 100. i was thinking about getting some fakes in the until the next time they get retro'ed. some people pay 100 on ebay for fakes knowing they are fakes b/c real ones are so expensive.

cheers
Old 10-26-2004, 12:39 AM

Car Info: (2005 OBP STi - RIP), 2008 BMW M3
Its gets pretty low when people start getting vulgar over something so small. A simple pm to the seller would have settled everyting without ruining the seller's potential credibility. Besides if someone could care less if they're wearing bootlegs, then why should it matter to anyone else? Just my $0.02
Old 10-26-2004, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by laurex
no actually they didnt fit me, so theyre no use to me.
whoever thinks theyre fake, can see them for themself if interested. i dont need to argue with you to prove anything method..you should just use your original handle, no need to hide.
Once again, your comprehension skills amaze my nephew and I. I stated earlier that my WRX friend referred me to this thread because he knows I buy shoes and thought I may be interested. I just registered to let people know that you are selling fakes. I'm not hiding behind any other handle. I own an Evo, not a WRX. :-)
Old 10-26-2004, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by DLUX WRX
just from reading that.. they are proabbly fake. deadstock authentic retros usually go for about 300 to 400 on ebay. the fake shoe makers in asia are pretty good but what happens is that after wearing the shoes a few times they get really loose and start to fall apart.
Thank you DLUX. All I needed to see was the pics and the price. Even before I knew the origin of the shoes, I knew they were fakes. Knowing they were from HK, it just reaffirms me.
Old 10-26-2004, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by supertek75
Its gets pretty low when people start getting vulgar over something so small. A simple pm to the seller would have settled everyting without ruining the seller's potential credibility. Besides if someone could care less if they're wearing bootlegs, then why should it matter to anyone else? Just my $0.02

Your $0.02 sucks. I posted letting people know that these were not authentic. I did this just like you would warn your fellow WRX buddies about a part being sold in the classifieds that you knew was going to break or already broken. As you can see in previous posts, he insulted me first after I called him on the authenticity of these POS Hong Kong fakies.

My $0.02 says that he is trying to pass off a product as something that it really isn't and that alone ruins his credibility. Or do you have reading comprehension issues as well?
Old 10-26-2004, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by laurex
sorry guys, if theyre fake, im gonna offload them to my cousin. family members brought them back to me, and i was excited as hell. owell.
I'm glad you're finally owning up to this. If you really want some authentic Jordan 4 Retros, you can try some of those sites I mentioned above or head on over to Niketalk.com to see who has some for sale. They are pretty hard to come by in DS condition and you will pay a premium. Earlier when I said 2.5 times your asking price, I was being conservative.

And FYI, Jordan Brand retro'd the 4s twice this year. One in White/Green/Chrome and the other in Cool Grey/Maize. They definitely are a step back from the original 99 retros but I bought a few pairs anyways because the 4s are my favorite. :-)
Old 10-26-2004, 01:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
some people take jordans way too seriously.... its a damn pity im one of them... and i agree w/ method however, he could be a little bit more friendlier......... :banana: