NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Another deal pass to you guys!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by orwrx
No CNG on it, but MadDad. You are right, you can get those in white which is cheaper than what I can get, but what about AMBER/RED, huh? I'm not a vendor, I'm not ordering a huge amount like Rich(MadDad), I'm not making money here neither, so please don't jack my post. I'm just helping ppl to get the amber one if they want from oversea.

hmm, if your really just 'passing along a deal' at no benifit to yourself then why would you care if someone mentions these are for sale cheaper somewhere else? Let us know if you plan to pass along any more of these random deals out of the kindness of your heart.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:22 AM

Car Info: WRC replica
Originally Posted by Krinkov
hmm, if your really just 'passing along a deal' at no benifit to yourself then why would you care if someone mentions these are for sale cheaper somewhere else? Let us know if you plan to pass along any more of these random deals out of the kindness of your heart.
I don't make anything from this deal AT ALL. I've been here for long time and ppl know who I am and what kind of person I'm. The reason why I reply that statment because I hate ppl posting sths that not really related to what I want to do. If you think I'm making any profit from it, then you don't have to get it from me. You can order it directly from CNG, but it won't be the price I posted anyway. Like I said above, I got hook up from a shop in HK who can get those gauge cheaper than retail, so I want to pass the deal to others and I know here is lots of ppl who wants those amber one.
Andy
Old 09-11-2005, 09:41 AM

I don't make anything from this deal AT ALL. I've been here for long time and ppl know who I am and what kind of person I'm. The reason why I reply that statment because I hate ppl posting sths that not really related to what I want to do. If you think I'm making any profit from it, then you don't have to get it from me. You can order it directly from CNG, but it won't be the price I posted anyway. Like I said above, I got hook up from a shop in HK who can get those gauge cheaper than retail, so I want to pass the deal to others and I know here is lots of ppl who wants those amber one.
Andy
then like I said, why would you care if anyone posts in your thread another place we can get these cheaper? If you really arent making money on these and are just posting here to help us out, you should be happy to see someone thats just helping out too and showing another place people can get these cheaper, right?
Old 09-11-2005, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Krinkov
then like I said, why would you care if anyone posts in your thread another place we can get these cheaper? If you really arent making money on these and are just posting here to help us out, you should be happy to see someone thats just helping out too and showing another place people can get these cheaper, right?
How many time do I have to tell you? I DON'T like ppl jacking my tread if they are posting sths that's not related to it. I KNOW he is trying to help ppl out like me, but I just don't feel it that way. He can start another tread saying" we can get the gauge cheaper than Andy's". In that way, I feel more like it instead of posting in my tread. I'm just like that, sorry if you still don't understand.
Andy
Old 09-11-2005, 11:10 PM

riiiiight.
Old 09-11-2005, 11:22 PM

Car Info: civic
If you think I'm making any profit from it, then you don't have to get it from me. You can order it directly from CNG, but it won't be the price I posted anyway. Like I said above, I got hook up from a shop in HK who can get those gauge cheaper than retail, so I want to pass the deal to others and I know here is lots of ppl who wants those amber one.
Andy

If we did buy it from you, how long would the wait be, before we got the product?

Thanks
Old 09-12-2005, 10:29 AM

Like I said, my brother will pretty much come back by the end of this month if you guys are willing to wait. I already order couple set for other member from other forum. I got a set myself too, so I'm also waiting.
Andy
Old 09-20-2005, 10:18 PM

bump!