NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

2004 wrx parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 03:54 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
Originally Posted by stylin525
I did decline your offer.

you offered 10 bucks...and i said,

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...ght=oem+changer

10 bucks for this whole unit? im looking for 100 obo. (pretty much sounds like a decline)

Offering 10 bucks for this unit "my friend", you are the idiot. If i sold it for you for 10 bucks "my friend", I would be the idiot. If some member on i-club sold the exact same unit for 100+ dollars not so long ago.....why in the world would i sell it for 10 bucks~!?!?!! Just think about it buddy. ALso, not anywhere in my previous post did i say i was moving, or that im desperate, in a hurry, etc to get rid of these parts. I bet a crackhead bum wouldn't sell this for 10 bucks. He'd keep it in his safeway cart till he got a better offer!! When I said I rather throw it in the ocean. That my friend was being sarcastic. What it really meant is that your offer of 10 bucks could kiss my A$$. Enough said.

p.s I only became an *** when you offered me 10 bucks, i declined it, than you write bs saying that it doesnt look like ill be able to sell it, and that 10 bucks would be the most id ever get.

thanks for the bumps though.
you're welcome for the bumps, i'll bump you again, just to show the rest of the community what a "gem" you are to the community.

first of all, i just said IF you cant sell it. if you look closely at the forum you referenced, it took over a month for the item to sell, which means that people are not tripping over themselves to buy this "rare" item. i never said you wouldnt be able to sell it, i was just trying to take offer the absolute last resort.

apparently, in your grasp of the english language, the word 'IF' does not exist. i never said you were moving, or desperate, i just merely said IF (heres that mighty tough to understand word again, sorry) you wanted to get rid of it, then you would be helping another member out. please also, if you could kindly quote me on where i had said that the most you'd ever get is 10 bucks, because i dont recall saying that ever.

if you again looked in the other forum you kindly referenced, you would have seen i offered the same "take it off your hands" offer to that gentleman, and nowhere in his forum did he see the need to be rude, nor did i feel the need to give him trouble. so why do you feel the need to be so hostile? we're all fellow suby owners, or at least i'd like to think so.

anyway, bottom line is im very sad that our i-club community has jerks like you in it. i guess there's always a bad apple in the bunch. dont worry, you can end it however you like, but i wont be back to retort, out of respect for the other members who probably are rather sick of all this excess drama. best of luck with your future selling/trading on i-club. (i do mean that wholeheartedly)

p.s. reading comprehension and the english language owns you. =)
Old 08-05-2005, 04:32 PM

Ok...I am a jerk. Sorry I-club community.

Let me just end it like this. You been searching for this unit for the longest time (as you stated above) Why dont you think you have one yet? Did you ever stop and think that your offers might be extremely low? An offer like that is just waiting to be denied. I mean seriously, give me an offer that we can work with. I stated that im looking for 100obo. For an I-club member i would probaly even get rid of it for 50 bucks. Half the price. So its not like im not willing to negotiate. ONce again I-club, sorry for seeming to be a jerk, I was just irritated. thanks for the bump
Old 08-05-2005, 04:38 PM

Car Info: toaster
bump for a great seller and a damn nice guy... this is wes just in case you forgot who bought the rims off of you.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
alright, i'll bite, and bump you again. =P

honestly, i'll use this bump to explain why im lowballing my offers. i have a touchscreen unit in place of the stock unit. and i've been looking for someone who has a stock unit they dont want, so that i can remove the front face off the stock unit and be able to "hide" my screen when the car is parked, giving it somwhat of a 'stock' look. hence my lowball offers.

i mean im sure you would agree with me, that any normal person would want to pay a ton of money for somthing they are just going to rip apart. honestly, if i needed a stock unit to use, i'd pay the money for it. and again to explain to you, so you see where im coming from as well, i've posted to see if anyone has broken ones, and no one seems to have them. thats why i've turned to just seeing if any other members just plain want to get rid of one that's just been sitting.

so i understand why you wouldnt appreciate lowball offers on a perfectly good unit, and hopefully you understand why i offer what i do for new units. i wasnt trying to force you to sell it to me for 10bucks, nor was i trying to make you think, that only i was giving you offers. i'd prefer not to take a perfectly good unit and tear it apart, so if you can sell it for as much as you can, then that's great. so far i just havent been able to find anyone with a broken unit i can use for my project. last free bump for you. =P i think...
Old 08-12-2005, 11:32 PM

PM'd you
Old 08-12-2005, 11:48 PM

What happened to your stock unit? You had to take it out when you put the touch screen in. And for the record, I'll give you $20 bucks.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:11 PM

Hahaha this is too funny..Its like saying "I'll give you $10 for your car cuz I'm going to strip it anyway!"
Old 08-14-2005, 09:54 AM

haha

People do understand me. thanks for the bump. Stuff still for sale.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:02 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
bump for stylin

to lowballers