NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

'05 WRX,Sportbike,Misc. Stuff For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 11:07 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
'05 WRX,Sportbike,Misc. Stuff For Sale!

Hey guys!

Before you guys ask for pictures immediately, know that i-club has been tripping out on me, requiring me to re-login everytime after I want to post, decide to post, etc. More info at bottom.

So, I've decided to go through my room and garage and get rid of some stuff that's just been sitting there for a while and collecting dust. I've been trying to clean out my room for a while now, so hopefully you'll find something of interest to you.

I’m trying to get rid of this stuff so I can pay off my credit debt and whatever is left over will go towards my 16G/18G (still haven’t decided which to go with, the difference is only $150-$200) turbo purchase to go with my E85 conversion as well as a larger intercooler (does anyone have an STI top mount intercooler?!?!?!), so help a fellow i-clubber out! =]….If you see something of interest to you, lemme know. If you don’t, please pass it on to your friends and so forth, spread the word!

All prices are listed and are OBO. Please don’t lowball me ridiculous offers. Most of these items I might be able to sell for more if I really tried but I need this stuff gone soon, so check them out, and it’s always cool to sell to fellow i-clubbers and meet new Subie enthusiasts!

All parts are off my 2005 WRX in good condition. Some of the parts are still on the car but I have aftermarket parts for them, just waiting for them to get put on. If you are willing to take these parts off the car yourself and put my new ones on, I will be more than happy to just give you the parts free of charge! It’s the least I could do for you installing my parts for me. Most of the parts, if not all, have about 49,XXX miles on them. Some will have 40,XXX miles, just depends on the parts. Check them out! =]

Items are located in the Tri-Valley area (Livermore/Pleasanton/Dublin), so we can meet up and do an exchange if you’d like, preferably we would meet half way or something.

- Brand New Razor Spark Kick Scooter, blue foam grips/wheels. I purchased from Walmart with an intent to use at SJSU, but I end up walking from one side of campus to the other in 7 minutes or so, so don’t need it anymore. NEVER USED! Retails for $45+. $15 OBO.

- Rockband Drum Set (Only includes Drums, 2 drum sticks, microphone, 4:1 powered USB hub + power adapter, and aftermarket pedal [OEM pedal snapped...stupid cheap plastic]. I will also include the original drum set box with it as well for easier transportation.) ($35) This retails for $75.

- Gears of War 2 (Brand New, still sealed in original wrapping $25)

- Fallout 3 (Brand New, still sealed in original wrapping $25)

- WarCraft 3 Battle Chest (Includes Frozen Throne, and Reign of Chaos) ($10)

- Stock 2006 Honda CBR F4i Exhaust w/ Midpipe and o2 sensor hole (Barely any scratches but with a couple due to debris from riding. Asking $35 OBO)

- Complete set of 2006 Honda CBR F4i fairings. Color: Candy Blue/Black. Includes front cowel, rear cowel, front fender, rear fender, left fairing, right fairing. NOTICE, both left/right fairings have a hole drilled into the ABS plastic for fitment of Vortex Frame Sliders. Selling these fairings because I got a new custom order from nicecycle, they’re pretty sick! PLEASE NOTE: the set only contains the fairings and NO rivets, screws, or nuts and bolts, ONLY PLASTICS. (Entire set $275 OBO) A direct OEM fairing set retails for over $599. I will also throw in a dark smoked windscreen that came with my custom fairing order (no use for it as I already have one on)

- Alpinestars RC51 Leather Race Jacket. The zipper is broke so unless you want to fix it (should be an easy fix), it’s all yours. Only worn for a couple months and very well broken in. Retails for $499+. $75 OBO.

- OEM 2005 WRX blacked out headlight assembly, both left and right. Just the housing, no bulbs or harness or anything, just the good 'ol plastic housing. The assembly was taken apart and blacked out by the previous owner or might have been the owner before him. So technically it's not OEM, but IT IS! =]($40 OBO) SOLD

- OEM WRX dome/door/trunk light bulbs. Replaced my stockers with LEDs. Includes 2 domes, 1 door, 1 trunk, 2 license plates. $2

- 2 pairs 100W-H3 Osram Bulbs. $4

- OEM Subaru Fog Light Covers (both left and right). NOTE: these covers will not allow you to see the fog lights, it covers them up. Hence the name: fog light covers. $10 SOLD

- OEM WRX Air Duct 45,XXX miles. $5

- OEM WRX Air Intake, 45,XXX miles. I will also throw in a free K&N air filter. $25 SOLD

- OEM WRX Bypass Valve 41,XXX miles. $10 PENDING SALE

- Metal Slinky, I won it in my speech class. $1

- OEM Subaru 5-Speed Shift **** ($10)

- OEM Subaru Element Air Filter (brand new in wrapping and box), Party Number: AA020 - $5 PENDING SALE

- OEM WRX Fuel Pump, 49,XXX miles. $20

- Blue Brake Caliper Paint Kit. The contents were taken apart upon delivery because I wanted to see what the order contained, but I never opened any of the items themselves, so all are brand new. ($10 OBO) PENDING SALE

- Giro Recruit2 Youth Snowboarding Helmet, Digital Camo Design, Size M 55.5cm-59cm - $5

- Boeri Snowboarding Helmet, Glossy Matte Black Design, Size L - $5

….There might be some more stuff, but I’ll update the posting if I find anything…

Any questions, please feel free to reply to the thread or shoot me a PM. Email is the quicket way to contact me. Shoot me a PM and I will send you my email.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by DarkJuic3b0x; 09-20-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:18 PM

all these views and no replies..lol

BUMP!
Old 09-18-2010, 07:52 PM

Car Info: 1988 Yoda
pictures and size of jacket?
Old 09-18-2010, 08:05 PM

PM me your email and I'll get you some pictures by the end of the night.

Size is USA-42, EURO-52.

Thanks!
Old 09-18-2010, 08:14 PM

Car Info: R.I.P.-02 wrx. R.i.P-Audi A4. Current 13 EVO X GSR
megan raving up pipe.. does it come with studs..
lmk
thank
Old 09-18-2010, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Black_02_WRXSTI
megan raving up pipe.. does it come with studs..
lmk
thank

Yes, they would come with studs, but they're the 5 OEM studs on the uppipe and not new ones.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:49 AM

Car Info: AW 2005 WRX Sedan
Do u have pics of the 05 headlights
Old 09-19-2010, 08:57 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon, 06 LGT Wagon
Bump, interested in parts. PM'ed you!
Old 09-19-2010, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by subiedoobiedoo
Do u have pics of the 05 headlights

Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll get you some pics
Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 PM