New Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only brand new aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

Intrested in $165 15" wheels that clear stock WRX brakes for Rally-x or winter use?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 11:25 AM

Question Intrested in $165 15" wheels that clear stock WRX brakes for Rally-x or winter use?

Well i found a good deal on the revolution wheels but i would need to find people intrested in buying 15 sets of wheels the wheels would only be $165 a wheel

here is the e-mail:
Hello Erik,

I'd just like to fill you in on what we can do with the 7x15 Millennium wheel.

This wheel nets for $230.00 each. We will offer a "Group Buy" program and discount the wheel to $199.00 each with a minimum order of 16 pieces. If we can get enough interest in the Subaru Rally community to achieve orders of 60 or more wheels (Just 15 sets) we will sell the wheel for $165.00 each. Simply put, the more we order from the factory at one time, the better our price is, and the shipping is easier as well.

Currently the factory is making up about 100 of this fitment and they should be ready in about 4 to 8 weeks. At this time I do not know how many they have on order for their other customers, so I can't tell you how long these will be available as quite often they can go rather quickly. The 8 that I posted sold in just a couple of days.

Be advised that these wheels do fit over the 4-pot rally brakes. They do not fit over the new Brembo 4-pot brakes that are on the 2004 WRX Sti...no 15" wheel will as the swept area is greater than what a 15" wheel with the proper offset and any kind of a drop center can accommodate!

You might like to let your fellow Subaru owners know about our offer, as the more orders we get, the better the price you will pay.

Thank you,
Tom Tatalovich

If you are intrested please e-mail or Pm me.

Thank you,
Erik Schmidt