Misc Items For Sale Electronics, games, etc can be lsited here by private parties only!

FS: Digital Camera & Go-Ped.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 05:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
FS: Digital Camera & Go-Ped.....

I am selling my 10 month old, Sony P-71 Digital Camera.

Details:

3.2 MEGA PIXEL
VERY SMALL IN SIZE
PURCHASED BRAND NEW
INCLUDES: 64MB STICK, PADDED CARRY BAG,
& 2 YEAR Best-Buy WARRENTY.

This camera has no scratches and has small rub marks from normal ware. This is well worth the money, and you can take around 150 photos, with resolution size of 1280 x 960!!!

Retail prices of all of these could be around $350.00 - $400.00! Please email me for any other details, and pictures of this camera. Thanks!

AND

Nice Fast go ped for a reasonable price. I've spent about 800 dollars on this scooter, and only rode it for about two or three weeks. It has a Super Sport Kit which came with x-ped bars and stem. Also a black bothy fork. The frame is the same as an x-ped (strong), just without the grind plate. It has a reliable G230RC Engine, which I had ported and decked, for better low end and high end. (Acceleration and top speed) It has a stock deck and stock wheels. The spindle size is .800 which is great for top speed and acceleration. The muffler is stock, with side exaust. The go ped goes 35MPH with my body weight (165lb), but can go faster with a bigger spindle size. It has standard front breaks that work great, and a diacomp break lever. It comes with a 1.5 Liter gas tank so you can ride farther without having to refill. This was professionaly put together and it is not stock. This is a great go ped for people who have and havent ridden one before.
It rides really smooth and has great torque. I've never raced it and I had a new aftermarket crankshaft put in. I would hate to loose my baby but i need to save up for a car. This is a great deal for a scooter that reaches this high of speeds!

PM me, instant message me ( fantasticflat4), or email me at www.saleenmtba@yahoo.com for any information about these products. Thanks