Misc Items For Sale Electronics, games, etc can be lsited here by private parties only!

FS Audio:Rockford XM radio Polk momo Infinity JBL

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 11:44 PM

FS Audio:Rockford XM radio Polk momo Infinity JBL

Before I bought my WRX I was addicted to sound systems. Now my ears are suffering and I need money. All my subs were properly broken in and never pushed to the max.Heres what I got.
12" Infinity Beta Bandpass- used for about a week traded for an amp from my friend when brand new perfect cond. The beta series was the top of the line sub before the perfects. This is already in a Infinity plexiglass faced bandpass box so you can see the magnet. Puts out nice deep bass - $165

2 Polk momo 12" subs each in their own q logic boxes. These subs are awesome. I used these about three months and there is not a mark on them. Perfect sound and shape. Make me an offer got all for about 400-???

2 10" rockford fosgate power dvc's in box built by me and my uncle to proper specs. These were rockfords macdaddy sub and still are as now they basically jus change the cone each year. These are my favoritte subs that put out the cleanest and deepest bass. Very good shape as the rest. used about 5 months make me an offer on these too Paid 150 for each sub and alot of time building the box.-??

JBL 1200.1 sub amp Awesome mono amp to power any sub 1200 clean watts

Kenwood 8401 4 channel amp used for a month in my wrx powering my components and rears. Improved sound alot here are specs from crutchfield http://www.crutchfield.com/S-gVREIH...sp?i=113KAC8401 -$200

Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM Digital Satellite Radio Tuner also used in my wrx for a month. Not a scratch on it Here are specs http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/...cc=01&avf=N
-$125

Terk XM3 Low-Profile XM Roof-Mount Antenna I never even mounted this on my roof so the adhasive is still new. Sat on my rear shelf behind back seats for a month. Here are specs http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/...cc=01&avf=N
-$40

Rockford Fosgate 8 gauge amp kit used month on my car $79 from best buy-$50

Also I have alot of streetwires 2 gauge power wire usually retails at about $5 a foot if i remember. let me know how much you want and we can work somethin out

you can contact me here
Email-thahaminator@comcast.net
AIM-hambone1618
For a reference you can check my ebay feedback. my user name is thahaminator
-Brian