Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 12:01 AM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
Originally Posted by T-cel89
I get paid! But i gotta buy my endlinks and Gifts. And **** hooters Last time i was there one of those bootches ripped me and my buddies off. She did not tell us gratuity was alredy added and signed her cute signature over that part of the receipt. By the time we figured it out she was gone with a $35 tip.

Oh well, Plus i hate that shopping centers parking lot! Hella Gay! Id rather get head from Rosie O'donnell! And thats the Truth!

Meals on Wheels FTW and Happy !!!ChrisKwanzuHkka!!!
*raises one eybrow*

yeah dude, you go and get head from Rosie.....the rest of us will be off at Hooters cheering for you in spirit......

*shudders*

Manny, i forgot all about the RPM dude. we could do that, cause i do get paid the day before! i know that going there AND Hooters in the same night could be a bit expensive though, not to mention how irritating it is to try and navigate the Hooter's parking lot on saturday night. i don't want to do Round Table two weeks in a row though, so we might have to put some more thought into dinner (maybe something afterwards, cause we don't want anyone puking on the track!).

everyone who's going, drop by the usual meet spot first, what say we all try to get there between 6:30 and 7:00 this time? then we can hit RPM early, and still have time to kick it afterwards.

maybe i'll bring my new suspension bits by for no reason just to show them off too!
Old 12-13-2006, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by my3awds
Yay, finally all the asshats are gone! WOO HOO! Goodbye oldman. In all honesty when I met you and your lady in person, you were great peeps. Your online persona doesn't fit who you are in real life. Maybe that's why you're at home wishing you got out more to meet some of the members. But as you probably aren't going to read this anyway, maybe I can come tell it to you in person if I need to pick some honda parts or something someday :P

/Snot Rod
Yo Manny man, I need some VTEC for my EJ205, think the Acura dealer can hook me up?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:22 AM

Car Info: Evo4 and STI Ver6 replicas
Originally Posted by that one legacy
maybe i'll bring my new suspension bits by for no reason just to show them off too!
Bastard! Lucky **** lol. Yeah bring them by, just dont be surprised if for some reason they disappear! J/p. Yeah that's a good idea about rpm. Most people don't stroll through until 7:30ish I've noticed for the past few weeks. Maybe we can see who shows up til 7:45 then head out with anyone willing to join.

I need some VTEC for my EJ205, think the Acura dealer can hook me up?
That's just too much power! You might end up blowin the welds off of your intake, then me and the mad scientist will have to go in and redo the piston rings you'll fry.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:59 AM

That's just too much power! You might end up blowin the welds off of your intake, then me and the mad scientist will have to go in and redo the piston rings you'll fry.
yo man, watch it with those rings dogg. you turn the wrong screw, and you just might find yourself running away from the NAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS!
Old 12-13-2006, 01:01 AM

oh and BOOYAH! just passed 666 posts.......which means absolutely nothing to me since i'm Buddhist.....

carry on.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:36 AM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza L
*raises one eybrow*

yeah dude, you go and get head from Rosie.....the rest of us will be off at Hooters cheering for you in spirit......

*shudders*

Manny, i forgot all about the RPM dude. we could do that, cause i do get paid the day before! i know that going there AND Hooters in the same night could be a bit expensive though, not to mention how irritating it is to try and navigate the Hooter's parking lot on saturday night. i don't want to do Round Table two weeks in a row though, so we might have to put some more thought into dinner (maybe something afterwards, cause we don't want anyone puking on the track!).

everyone who's going, drop by the usual meet spot first, what say we all try to get there between 6:30 and 7:00 this time? then we can hit RPM early, and still have time to kick it afterwards.

WTF! You doods like to back track too much! Just meet @ RPM earlier in the day then hit up the meet spot and have somthing to talk about. Or just meet @ RPM. As for food there is a subway there and a BK Taco bell and KFC down the Street. And some Chinese and Korean Resturants.

I just bought my endlinks so count me out to race. Ill go with NCST RPM meet. But ill be down to eat! As always. So lemme Know what you are going to decide. <_<
Old 12-13-2006, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by T-cel89
WTF! You doods like to back track too much! Just meet @ RPM earlier in the day then hit up the meet spot and have somthing to talk about. Or just meet @ RPM. As for food there is a subway there and a BK Taco bell and KFC down the Street. And some Chinese and Korean Resturants.

I just bought my endlinks so count me out to race. Ill go with NCST RPM meet. But ill be down to eat! As always. So lemme Know what you are going to decide. <_<
you forget that some of us have homework, household chores, and other **** which take up a good deal of our saturday afternoons. otherwise i'd be down to hit up RPM much earlier in the day, but as is it'll have to be around the meet time.

besides, the whole point of this is to shake up the meets a little bit. even i get bored just standing around talking to people in a parking lot all night every saturday night. variety is good every now and then.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Oh and since I'm such a moron, who was the one that stayed this long to entertain my illiteracy hahaha. You're so caught up in your own grammar knowledge, you get all flustered when you break your own rules. Oh man you guys are great, maybe I'll bump into you when we head out to the Monday meets eh? I'm sure you're about as much of a swell guy as Sean is in person.

Quit hiding behind your keyboards and get a real life. Else you'll end up with a post count of 1,000,000, looking at your small wet soggy noodle, asking people outside of your area if they still have meets.

/midnitewrx02

OMG YOU WANTS TO FIGHTS?!?!!? Let's take it to the street. A race. Winner takes it all.
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

Unfortunately, my real life prevents me from going to meets up there anymore. I just ask who's still going to because the last thing i want to do is go see another sideshow.

:rotfl: ethuggin at it's finests.

/soggynoodles
Old 12-13-2006, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
OMG YOU WANTS TO FIGHTS?!?!!? Let's take it to the street. A race. Winner takes it all.
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

Unfortunately, my real life prevents me from going to meets up there anymore. I just ask who's still going to because the last thing i want to do is go see another sideshow.

ethuggin at it's finests.

/soggynoodles

:rotfl: Where did all this tension from such a soggy noodle come from? Sheesh, you would think someone touched a nerve or something...Well at least most of the asshats have "/" themselves so maybe we can go on with posts that pertain to the topic. But I highly doubt they can help themselves....here's to hoping

People with a 'real life' don't have post counts in the hundred thousands +....but whatever makes you happy bye bye
Old 12-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
:rotfl: Where did all this tension from such a soggy noodle come from? Sheesh, you would think someone touched a nerve or something...Well at least most of the asshats have "/" themselves so maybe we can go on with posts that pertain to the topic. But I highly doubt they can help themselves....here's to hoping

People with a 'real life' don't have post counts in the hundred thousands +....but whatever makes you happy bye bye
I dunno i just wanted to street race for turf. Maybe for pinks. But you're too scared.

touched a nerve. haha that's what i said when i saw your posts.

hahaha have you ever took the time and wonder, "how did he do that?" Have you done the math? Come on dude. Did they not teach to questions odd things?
Old 12-13-2006, 11:48 AM

I dunno i just wanted to street race for turf. Maybe for pinks. But you're too scared.
The day you want to take your car to a legal track and race me, please, do let me know. I don't do the illegal stuff, but I'll be happy to take your ride home after whooping your *** in the 1/4 mile.

hahaha have you ever took the time and wonder, "how did he do that?" Have you done the math? Come on dude. Did they not teach to questions odd things?
Why would I waste my time on trying to figure out why your post count is so high? Anyone with a 'real life' outside of forums usually would come to the simple conclusion that your indoors way to much. Hahahah. It's ok bro, no one cares even though you want them to.

Jebus, your guy's "/" never work do they? Guess you can't let it go can you.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:59 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
The day you want to take your car to a legal track and race me, please, do let me know. I don't do the illegal stuff, but I'll be happy to take your ride home after whooping your *** in the 1/4 mile.

Why would I waste my time on trying to figure out why your post count is so high? Anyone with a 'real life' outside of forums usually would come to the simple conclusion that your indoors way to much. Hahahah. It's ok bro, no one cares even though you want them to.

Jebus, your guy's "/" never work do they? Guess you can't let it go can you.

What's a "/"?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:10 PM

Well...you know...."/"...as in:

"/soggynoodles" ....or...."/thread"
Old 12-13-2006, 12:20 PM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Well...you know...."/"...as in:

"/soggynoodles" ....or...."/thread"
I don't know, which is why I am asking.

You said our "/"'s don't work. What exactly are you referring to?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:50 PM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza L
you forget that some of us have homework, household chores, and other **** which take up a good deal of our saturday afternoons. otherwise i'd be down to hit up RPM much earlier in the day, but as is it'll have to be around the meet time.

besides, the whole point of this is to shake up the meets a little bit. even i get bored just standing around talking to people in a parking lot all night every saturday night. variety is good every now and then.
NO I did not forget. Why dont you just meet @ RPM instead of driving around the whole city? Its not like any one that does not normaly shows up is going to. And if they do, oh well. You have every ones elses (those that matter) number's. So Just meet there and eat subway or chill in the sky box.

So to make my point! It is toataly homo to meet in natomas then go to RPM.

And spice up the meet!? Im all the Spice you need!! Shiiit! Spice! Get some Chics to come out! Now thats your Spice! ( . Y . )

Quick Reply: Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)