Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 02:56 PM

Car Info: Evo4 and STI Ver6 replicas
The only "initial D" run that you'll see at the meets is Hodge's mouth quoting every damn scene :P
Old 12-12-2006, 03:21 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by my3awds
I make no excuses for my self. Just like I don't go back and "xxx" all of my posts.
That's been thrown in my face so many times I don't even flinch anymore.

you=fail
Old 12-12-2006, 03:28 PM

LOL in your own world I=fail. What ever makes you happy bro. Hopefully this last post of yours will last longer then tonight. xxx
Old 12-12-2006, 03:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
I make no excuses for my self. Just like I don't go back and "xxx" all of my posts.
so the *** what? you take whats said on an internet car forum as the holy grail? sure seems like it...that said.. have fun with you car meet
Old 12-12-2006, 03:30 PM

LOL in your own world I=fail. What ever makes you happy bro. Hopefully this last post of yours will last longer then tonight. xxx
THAN!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
So the *** what? You take what's said on an internet car forum as the holy grail? Sure seems like it...that being said.. have fun with you car meet
I've made some grammatical corrections to your sentence since we're doing that for each other How am I doing teach? So instead of what's 'said' isn't the holy grail, as you say, here online...it's how it's spelt? OOooh ok I got it now :P We will have fun at the meet and I hope to see you there or maybe at the next big Subaru CA meet.

Oops, sorry Sean, here let me correct it for you and resize the text so you can read it since maybe your medication still hasn't worn off:

LOL in your own world I=fail. What ever makes you happy bro. Hopefully this last post of yours will last longer than tonight. xxx
Old 12-12-2006, 04:22 PM

you missed *** moron, if you're going to try to flip that on me, atleast get the most obvious one ...my capitalization errors are nothing compared to your butchering of senile... they pale in comparison to your "senyal", you just PWNd yourself with your own make believe word

/thread
Old 12-12-2006, 05:01 PM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
just because we have so many people curious about it, we have a damn good time at the meets, i honestly think that the past few weeks are the best meets i've ever seen. granted, my experience with the meets isn't that extensive, but still...

we don't do side shows, and i honestly haven't even noticed that many people running by, revving their engines at us the past few weeks. i can't even remember the last time i saw that black Celica do a "ricer run" by us like he was doing all summer. if you want sideshows, go to Hooters (hey Manny, that's not a bad idea, let's roll up to Hooters one of these days)... actually just go to Hooters anyway even if you don't want the sideshows. they've got good food....yeah that's it....the food...

anyway, like i said earlier, everyone come to the meets, it would be great to see a huge group out there again, even if it's only once. even people who just want to **** talk, come to the meets. we could use a distraction every now and then.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:44 PM

xxx
Aww, look at that, he's blowing me kisses goodbye. Isn't that sweet?

OMGGoodbye2U2!
Old 12-12-2006, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Snot Rod
Aww, look at that, he's blowing me kisses goodbye. Isn't that sweet?
Yay, finally all the asshats are gone! WOO HOO! Goodbye oldman. In all honesty when I met you and your lady in person, you were great peeps. Your online persona doesn't fit who you are in real life. Maybe that's why you're at home wishing you got out more to meet some of the members. But as you probably aren't going to read this anyway, maybe I can come tell it to you in person if I need to pick some honda parts or something someday :P

/Snot Rod

Last edited by my3awds; 12-12-2006 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:23 PM

you missed *** moron, if you're going to try to flip that on me, atleast get the most obvious one ...my capitalization errors are nothing compared to your butchering of senile... they pale in comparison to your "senyal", you just PWNd yourself with your own make believe word

/thread
Oh and since I'm such a moron, who was the one that stayed this long to entertain my illiteracy hahaha. You're so caught up in your own grammar knowledge, you get all flustered when you break your own rules. Oh man you guys are great, maybe I'll bump into you when we head out to the Monday meets eh? I'm sure you're about as much of a swell guy as Sean is in person.

Quit hiding behind your keyboards and get a real life. Else you'll end up with a post count of 1,000,000, looking at your small wet soggy noodle, asking people outside of your area if they still have meets.

/midnitewrx02

Last edited by my3awds; 12-12-2006 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:30 PM

maybe I'll bump into you when we head out to the Monday meets eh?
careful what you ask for, i drive by there almost everyday .. and whos talking about post counts and soggy wet noodles? sounds like you have an inferiority complex...good luck with that, peace
Old 12-12-2006, 08:31 PM

Then why don't you stop by? I'll be there. You can't miss me, I'll be in either of my GC's. I guess your "/thread" didn't work.

Manny

careful what you ask for, i drive by there almost everyday .. and whos talking about post counts and soggy wet noodles? sounds like you have an inferiority complex...good luck with that, peace
Old 12-12-2006, 08:32 PM

On other news...

So is this weekend RPM or are we still waiting for you to get paid aaron? hehe We could do Hooters instead. I could go for some T&A , Chicken&beer

Manny
Old 12-12-2006, 10:36 PM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza L
I get paid! But i gotta buy my endlinks and Gifts. And **** hooters Last time i was there one of those bootches ripped me and my buddies off. She did not tell us gratuity was alredy added and signed her cute signature over that part of the receipt. By the time we figured it out she was gone with a $35 tip.

Oh well, Plus i hate that shopping centers parking lot! Hella Gay! Id rather get head from Rosie O'donnell! And thats the Truth!

Meals on Wheels FTW and Happy !!!ChrisKwanzuHkka!!!

Quick Reply: Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)