Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 12:51 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by T-cel89
I dont mean to pick on you. But even if sidshow watchin was citable. We were like 100 ft or more a way parked.... in a parking lot. I dont see how they could site us. Dont let the cops turn you into a ****
O.K., I've had my fill of B.S. I'm gonna lay it on the line. I've been homesick ever since I moved up here in June of '05. I've NEVER been very good at making friends, and it painfully shows in my past posts (including the ones I deleted because I was getting the impression that no one liked me around here).

I have become a virtual recluse, and the ONLY time I socialize with people is when I go to the Natomas meet. I went out there because I knew for certain that I had something in common with other people, that being Subaru ownership. Now, over the past three months, you, Arron and I have become pretty well aquianted. Yes, we have had good times yucking it up, and have had some interesting conversations.

However, in the past week and a half I have come to discover that one of the reasons other people have stopped coming out is because of the chaos you two seem to have brought with you. As a result, since I have aligned myself with you guys in terms of labeling myself a "newbie", some other people on this forum have labeled me a "douchebag", and I feel that is not completely justified.

Here's the deal. If you guys are going to scare away other people that I would like to meet and become acquianted with, then I will NO LONGER come out to the Natomas meets and hang out with you. It's called "guilt by association", and I can not risk that. As I've said, I have a hard enough time befriending people on my own, and the last thing I need right now is an undeserved bad reputation because I'm hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Now, both you and Arron can bad mouth me all you want, call me a elitist *****, a Suby snob, what have you. And Manny can do the same for all I care, because I know damn well that he was very disappointed to find out that Sean Bush is better known around here as Snot Rod. You three have now earned a place in my "ignore list", and what you say from here on out won't phase me in the least because I will never see it.

It's been real, and it's been fun, but believe me, IT HAS NOT BEEN REAL FUN!
Old 11-06-2006, 01:49 PM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza L
Originally Posted by Snot Rod
O.K., I've had my fill of B.S. I'm gonna lay it on the line. I've been homesick ever since I moved up here in June of '05. I've NEVER been very good at making friends, and it painfully shows in my past posts (including the ones I deleted because I was getting the impression that no one liked me around here).

I have become a virtual recluse, and the ONLY time I socialize with people is when I go to the Natomas meet. I went out there because I knew for certain that I had something in common with other people, that being Subaru ownership. Now, over the past three months, you, Arron and I have become pretty well aquianted. Yes, we have had good times yucking it up, and have had some interesting conversations.

However, in the past week and a half I have come to discover that one of the reasons other people have stopped coming out is because of the chaos you two seem to have brought with you. As a result, since I have aligned myself with you guys in terms of labeling myself a "newbie", some other people on this forum have labeled me a "douchebag", and I feel that is not completely justified.

Here's the deal. If you guys are going to scare away other people that I would like to meet and become acquianted with, then I will NO LONGER come out to the Natomas meets and hang out with you. It's called "guilt by association", and I can not risk that. As I've said, I have a hard enough time befriending people on my own, and the last thing I need right now is an undeserved bad reputation because I'm hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Now, both you and Arron can bad mouth me all you want, call me a elitist *****, a Suby snob, what have you. And Manny can do the same for all I care, because I know damn well that he was very disappointed to find out that Sean Bush is better known around here as Snot Rod. You three have now earned a place in my "ignore list", and what you say from here on out won't phase me in the least because I will never see it.

It's been real, and it's been fun, but believe me, IT HAS NOT BEEN REAL FUN!
You two!? Me an arron? Your putting all this ish on me? Wow dude Thats harsh. I dont know where you are getting that from but i hardley think that its our fault. That time in the back of arons car was a on time deal, we know we were wrong and that ish was squashed. So if thats what u mean by "you two" then... I dont even want go there. Other than going back and forth online (which was in good nature) i have always respected you and for you to blame this or any of it on aaron, I or any one is fudged up. I have brought nothing to the meets but me and my car. The DSM **** aint me. Get mad @ some one else.

The whole sidshow thing had nothing to do with us. The cops were just being dicks. And it kinda hurts when somone that i thought was a friends and should know be by now... at least a little better says that its my fault. Every thing you wanted to do i have supported you, and i have backed you up when you felt ganged up on, online and in person.

And for those of you who hear of this **** and assume its the newbies fault should just not say anything. Because you were not there. And its the same every time your not there. It may not be anyones fault for all this ish time just changes, and its the dumbass ricer kids all over the state who **** it up for every one.

So dont single me out.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
You two!? Me an arron? Your putting all this ish on me? Wow dude Thats harsh. I dont know where you are getting that from but i hardley think that its our fault. That time in the back of arons car was a on time deal, we know we were wrong and that ish was squashed.
I'm sorry, but there shouldn't have even been an option for a one-time deal. It shouldn't have happened at all, because jackassery brings negative attention, which no car club needs.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by kidatari
I'm sorry, but there shouldn't have even been an option for a one-time deal. It shouldn't have happened at all, because jackassery brings negative attention, which no car club needs.
Dude we already said sorry. What more do you dudes want from us. **** man. Like no has mad any mistakes? And that is the only one. I understand toataly but how do you move on if every one keeps brining it up? Thats the only thing i have ever done wrong by your code of "meeting hood". Damn give some a chance to save face. Im so ****ing frustrated with this ****. Too much drama on i-club.

Some people add in thier post "you guys are cool" Well if we were you would drop it and say dont do it again.

I just want to know what the ****kk does the team illusive want from me?
Old 11-06-2006, 02:35 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Hate to tell you, but cops are only dicks to those that need it.

In the three years of going to Natomas Meet, all sorts of cops would come by, from time to time, and give us the "thumbs up", stop and talk, or flat out thank us for not being asshats.

Case in point: One night, a ton of derifto 240SXs showed up, performed some type of tom-foolery, and were quickly squashed by the fuzz.
The cops came by & had friendly words for us.

Myy point of view is this:

For three years, not one negative experience w/ The Man.
New crowd, people, cars, etc, and cops are now the "*******"?

Something isn't adding up.....
Old 11-06-2006, 02:38 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Oh, & the3e one time I met all the "newbies", all of you came across to me as being cool/mature/not into jackassery.

I wasn't there for "The Incident", as I saw other elements that I did not want to associate with, as I get into plenty of trouble on my own.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by sybir
(like when someone invited a community of street racers, in Hodge's own words, to the meet, then decided to ask us afterwards)
????????
Old 11-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
????????

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...91#post1585691

Maybe I misunderstood, and it's in the past, which I can understand. You positioned this as NCI guys, which have long ties to street stuff. I'll take back thestreet racing comment, but my comments about police attention due to a different demographic and inane actions that risk lives and property.

Regardless, we never got ****ed with until we got the influx of mitsus and hondas. The only related change that any of us has seen is a few guys who have invited friends or clubs that are outside the previous attendance. It's a free country. People are welcome to meet where they want, but don't expect us to be happy about what we see. Perception's a *****, as it doesn't matter how you intended your actions to come across, all that matters is what people see as a result.

You won't have to worry about what we think, as a large portion of the Sac subie guys that have been around for a while have given up.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Sybir, let it die. They can't get into the members section so we can talk about the new meet spot there.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:50 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Dood! shutup! Ixnay on the embersmay ectionsay!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:10 PM

Car Info: 2018 STI Limited
cant we all just be friends?

We all have subarus, and we all love to brag about them, so lets leave it to that and let the play ground arguements get setlled somewhere else.

Come on guys we are all cool on here, lets take our hate to the EVO forums!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:16 PM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
wtf is going on? look, if you guys want to put all the blame for everything that's happened to the meet spot on myself and Hodge, then that's perfectly fine by me. most of you guys never made me feel all that welcome at the meets anyway even though i never did anything wrong while you guys were still attending. so it's not really going to be all that different for me if people aren't showing up. i don't have anything against anyone here, and i'm not going to start throwing around blame for anything. sorry that you guys feel like the meet spot has been completely ruined by two guys, but that's really just your opinion and there's not a thing we can do to change that. i'm not saying that you guys are wrong, i'm just saying that i don't agree with you.

Sean, you do what you like man. i don't have anything against you, but the man who tells people to kiss his virtual *** because they make a side comment about ADHD, and then tries to back out of the conversation like it never happened probably isn't in a position to judge me, especially for something i didn't do. aside from what happened two weeks ago, tell me what i have done that has been so bad for the meets? have i gone racing through the parking lot? no i haven't. have i tried to start **** with other people who come through? no i haven't. is one incident all that's needed? maybe so. i'm sorry that it happened, and that it's all you can think about when you associate me with the meets. if you don't want to come anymore then that's your decision. i personally would like to see you keep coming to the meets, but it's still your decision. i don't know what this chaos is that you're saying i've been bringing to the meets, and i would seriously like to know what you mean. as far as i can remember, what happened two weeks ago is the only thing i've ever done, and people stopped attending a LONG time before that happened. it's also not my fault that you have personal problems that interfere with your social life. you're the one that has problems meeting people, not me.

i've tried to be cool with everyone who showed up, regardless of what they drive. i never wanted to ruin the meets, and i can say with absolute certainty that I am not the sole reason that those other people show up. if everyone wants to blame me, then again, i'm fine with that. but don't go blaming me for stuff that i didn't do. i'm not the reason the DSM club started showing up, nor am I the reason that the EVO club started showing up. I'm not even the reason that they stick around, and aside from a few individuals, that entire crowd is hella cool. even when those few individuals roll up, most of that DSM crowd ignores them as much as we do. they keep showing up anyway, and for the most part most of them are okay while they're not talking ****, but we have nothing to do with them showing up every week. that's on them, that's their decision.

the **** that other people do while they're driving by the meet site is not my fault. i am not the reason that one guy keeps driving by revving up his celica, he was doing that long before i even owned a subaru from what i hear. i'm not the reason those guys in the 350Zs do the same thing, nor am i the reason that the Mustangs roll through every so often. I'm not the reason that the guys in the F150 were ghost ridin' this past weekend, we weren't even anywhere near that. i'm not the reason that the Mazda3 guys were out there that one week. i'm not the reason that the hondas rolled through three weeks in a row. i'm not the reason that those guys drift through the adjacent parking lot, i've never even seen them doing it. you guys can get mad at me for what happened two weeks ago, i accept blame for that, and i won't try to justify it. but that's the only thing that i am responsible for, and that is the only thing i will accept blame for.

you guys can all blame me for everything until you've ranted to your heart's content. i truly am sorry that everyone feels this way, and i wish things didn't have to be this way. if you want to hold your own meets at a different spot and not invite me, then that's your decision. i'm not going to try to lash back at anyone, i'm not going to try and start more ****. i will keep attending the Natomas meets, as well as the Elk Grove meets when possible. if you guys want to come and hang out, then i'm cool with that too. i truly hold no ill feelings towards anyone, even after all of this. the fact is though, that most of you had stopped attending the meets regularly a long time before i even started showing up, and i'm not completely responsible for everything that's happened since i started showing up. if you guys are pissed off because those other crowds are showing up and taking over the spot, then you have a valid concern and i'm not going to fight that. but I am not responsible for them showing up. do not put the blame for that on me.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by sybir
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...91#post1585691

Maybe I misunderstood, and it's in the past, which I can understand. You positioned this as NCI guys, which have long ties to street stuff. I'll take back thestreet racing comment, but my comments about police attention due to a different demographic and inane actions that risk lives and property.

Regardless, we never got ****ed with until we got the influx of mitsus and hondas. The only related change that any of us has seen is a few guys who have invited friends or clubs that are outside the previous attendance. It's a free country. People are welcome to meet where they want, but don't expect us to be happy about what we see. Perception's a *****, as it doesn't matter how you intended your actions to come across, all that matters is what people see as a result.

You won't have to worry about what we think, as a large portion of the Sac subie guys that have been around for a while have given up.
Yeah i said it used to be. I joined when i started driving in 04 and all those guys grew up by then. I was just telling you the history of nci which had nothing to do with norcalstreet. And i belive we never went to your spot we went to bj's. So i brought no one to the meets except for brian in the yellow ITR which is Kidatari's which im sure he could vouch for. Street Racing? Iv left that **** with high school. and i take to the track ergo the numbers painted on my car. Like arron said i dont want to blamed for stuff i did not do. But ill take responsibility for two weeks ago. But im done tired and have to study. I got my own meets to support now with my new site and forum. I'll be where im @

Cheers

Hodge
Old 11-06-2006, 05:41 PM

Car Info: 92 Plymouth Laser
This is Jon with the Laser for those that have been to the meets recently. I've been lurking on this thread for a while as I'm one of the "unwelcome" DSM guys. I just moved down here a couple months ago and was told about the meet through one of the DSM sites. I went because I was knew to the area and wanted to meet some people that have a passion for cars without the street racing bull****. I get put into the god damn street racing category so often by people who don't know me just because of my age which is bull****. I enjoy going and Aaron, Hodge, Manny and some of the other guys that show up regularly are hella cool and I'd consider them as my friends.

I'll stop coming though if I'm not welcome.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Team Brown

L.Rivers

Quick Reply: Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)