Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 10:10 PM

Car Info: 1995 Legacy L wgn & 1995 Legacy Brighton wgn
word, tonight's meet was hella cool.

"why do you keep saying hella Cartman?"
"cause i'm hella cool!"
"that's not cool!"

seriously, all the new faces were very welcome. let's see everyone out there again next week!
Old 08-19-2006, 10:20 PM

Car Info: Spec Miata racecar #36
Lol legacy . . . "Mom! Were you on the front page of crack ***** magazine?!?" "Well, yes ooboo . . . would you like some cheesy poofs?" "YEAH!!! I want some cheesy poos!" I can do a great Cartman when I want to . . . but not usually in a crowd of folks I don't know well. Maybe next time. I'll be at the racetrack this upcoming weekend. I might be able to make the meet in two weeks if I'm not too tired from the Friday track day.

You guys are all welcome to attend or just hang out at the upcoming events, btw. Next one is on August 26-27th at Reno-Fernley, then Thunderhill is on September 1st. We have instructors for novice track drivers. If you come back to the bar after the track day, and I get a couple of drinks in me, you'll hear a great South Park rendition, lol.

BW
Old 08-20-2006, 12:12 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Bonster
You guys are all welcome to attend or just hang out at the upcoming events, btw. Next one is on August 26-27th at Reno-Fernley, then Thunderhill is on September 1st. We have instructors for novice track drivers. If you come back to the bar after the track day, and I get a couple of drinks in me, you'll hear a great South Park rendition, lol.
ill come if i can ride shotty in the miata, i havent had a good ****-in-the-pants in a while so i guess im due...

now lets see if we can get the other newbie besides myself to post up
Old 08-20-2006, 12:15 AM
plays well with others

i really liked the russian kid in the craptastic benz that mocked us by yelling "vrrrRRRRRR kussssshh" out his window, classic
Old 08-20-2006, 12:19 AM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza L
W3RD! good Meet y0! wish i can make it next week but i got AutoX and the the Fair. Gonna try to smash that Contour who has be raping me all season. Im leading in the points but barley. Hopfully i can widen the gap next weekend. I should be back the week After though.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by irrational x
i really liked the russian kid in the craptastic benz that mocked us by yelling "vrrrRRRRRR kussssshh" out his window, classic
?? was i there for that? i don't remember that at all! :/
Old 08-20-2006, 06:25 AM

Car Info: 87 Subaru RX
I just wanted to let you guys know that starting next weekend, sacramento-dsm is going to be coming out at these meets as well. I have a 95 gsx, but my daily driver is an 87 RX hatchback. The owner of sac dsm also has a 93 impreza with sti motor swap in edition to his eclipse. Hope to meet some of you out there. It should be good times, the sac dsm guys are an older crowd and there won't be any problems.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:19 AM

I don't know the extension on the Reno-Fernley track yet, irrational, but if you were to make it to the Thunderhill (Sept 1st) event, I could give you a good ride.

I don't remember the Merecedes kid, either.

An older crowd, eh? You mean "old" people like me? ROFL.

BW
Old 08-20-2006, 12:08 PM

you're funny. I am just tryin to say you won't see any immature 17 year olds with their parent's cars, acting stupid. So don't worry. Its a more mature crowd. I'm 26, and not looking forward to riding in a police car anytime soon, or my car riding on a tow truck either. Hope to meet you all. I tried to make it out there last week but I didn't get there til about 6:40, it was harder for me to find than I remember. Are there any other RX's on this board?
Old 08-20-2006, 12:36 PM

I'm 36, ryostyle . . . I feel old in crowds younger than 25. Nah, not really. Actually, the only time I feel "old" is when my alarm clock goes off in the morning.

BW
Old 08-20-2006, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by ryostyle
you're funny. I am just tryin to say you won't see any immature 17 year olds with their parent's cars, acting stupid. So don't worry. Its a more mature crowd. I'm 26, and not looking forward to riding in a police car anytime soon, or my car riding on a tow truck either. Hope to meet you all. I tried to make it out there last week but I didn't get there til about 6:40, it was harder for me to find than I remember. Are there any other RX's on this board?
RXs huh? don't recall seeing any, but we were actually talking about the old RX and SVXs at this last meet, so that would be pretty cool to see.

and most of us are in the 20-40 range as well, so don't worry about having jack *** kids out there (cause i'm the only jackass out there!).
Old 08-20-2006, 02:21 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by that one legacy
?? was i there for that? i don't remember that at all! :/
this was pretty late when it was down to just 4 of us. right before the 350z and mustang kids started cruising around and doing donuts.

there was a really clean supra out there to, and amazingly, he wasnt being a massive tool like the rest of them.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza L
W3RD! i Think it was a drop top too! Nice! I want that 2jz in my celica *droools*
Old 08-20-2006, 05:34 PM

Well aside from a little rust, and a somewhat beat up hood (that adds to the sleeper look) my rx is perfect. Has a couple of mods too. Http://www.dsmrevolution.net if you want to see it.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:17 PM

Car Info: Evo4 and STI Ver6 replicas
Sup Justin. I'll be out this saturday at Rally's from 7:30 to 9:30pm. Anyone else showing up? Scott, you get a dsm yet haha.

Quick Reply: Sacramento Weekly Meet Discussion (dead meet, but how the SRIC started)