New Sac Area Thursday Night Meets At 7pm!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by burnyou2
I'm not one to pray, but in this case, I'm begging the big man upstairs.
What, am i ruffling the feathers too much in your "stupid" 'lil "chicken" coupe, you guys wanna run around in your imaginary playground without any outside controversy huh, y'all are too much, get a life!

If i see another "stupid" thread opened up that has nothing to do with Subies (or cars for that matter) by "chicken" i'm gonna throw up-this is what you guys should be worried about, not my harmless antics, think about it, let this marinate in your pea brains for a minute, this site's for knowledge, not stupid sh*t!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:10 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Hello kettle. Meet pot.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
get a life!
get a job
Old 02-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
ok ok boys, lets all be nice to each other, heck what am i saying boys will always be boys.
any who Dave and i wont be there tomorrow, me sick but eat extra BBQ for me please!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by burnyou2
Hello kettle. Meet pot.
Typical from your group of buddies, is this all you got seriously, when i tell the truth you got nothing but dumb **** to say huh. Please, stop bashing our precious 'lil chickenhead like that, he's our bestest stupid buddy lmfao!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
Originally Posted by stiwrx06
typical from your group of buddies, is this all you got seriously, when i tell the truth you got nothing but dumb **** to say huh. Please, stop bashing our precious 'lil chickenhead like that, he's our bestest stupid buddy lmfao!

please stop, your not helping anyone, and your opening a door for people to do/say stupid stuff. Not here please.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:38 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
What, am i ruffling the feathers too much in your "stupid" 'lil "chicken" coupe, you guys wanna run around in your imaginary playground without any outside controversy huh, y'all are too much, get a life!

If i see another "stupid" thread opened up that has nothing to do with Subies (or cars for that matter) by "chicken" i'm gonna throw up-this is what you guys should be worried about, not my harmless antics, think about it, let this marinate in your pea brains for a minute, this site's for knowledge, not stupid sh*t!
Let me drop some "knowledge" on you SON. Chickens antics are also harmless, yours are just annoying. Honestly go read the forums and don't just stalk chickens post, plenty of random threads come up all the time about crap not relating to subaru's......think before you speak or in this case type.

A: Chicken is a troll and an ***, that's why we love him.
B: Don't take any of this seriously it's the internet.....
C: Seriously act your age this is old as **** like you.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:20 AM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited
Did 33% of the drama move over to thurs?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 AM

Gunna run a train on some BBQ tonight. Bump for tonight!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
Let me drop some "knowledge" on you SON. Chickens antics are also harmless, yours are just annoying. Honestly go read the forums and don't just stalk chickens post, plenty of random threads come up all the time about crap not relating to subaru's......think before you speak or in this case type.

D: Chicken is a cholo...
Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL

Phil 80% of the threads made on iclub everyday have almost nothing to do with cars..

I could careless if you start up in other thread, BUT NOT THIS THREAD. You and the other EG guys dont want anything like this going on in their meet thread, so why should we put up with it in ours? Spam my other fun threads all you want. NOT HERE

If you respond again in here, im going to copy and respond to it in the EG thread.

Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187

Originally Posted by RodriguezGD
D: Chicken is a cholo...
i lol'd
Old 03-01-2012, 08:25 AM

Car Info: SRT-4, Mustang, Bronco, TBird
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
There were a few members that used to drive SRTs.. then sold them and got subarus. Now they dont even have subarus. This was all stuff that happened WAY before you joined.

There used to be a seperate site for local Sac meets, WAY before your time, and after the owner decided to shut it down he just brought the meets to iclub.

This.

Phil, you go off on rants and curse like no other and dodge the ****ing swear filter in ever ****ing paragraph that you write. Brandon has been out to many meets in the past, and he's mature ONLINE AND OFF. You dont know **** about how things work. You think you're some internet badass and talk **** online and think you're cool by dodging the swear filter. You come off like a child when you do, and thats one of many reasons why people lash out at you.

DO NO REPLY TO THIS.

This is your LAST warning. I do not want this BS in this thread. You nor any of the EG guys want anything similar in that thread.

Again, DO NOT REPLY.
Yeah I've been to quite a few of the meets. Mitch(also has a red SRT4) was the one who invited me originally. Back then there were a few regular SRT4 guys that were going to the meets. No one ever had a problem with any of us and vice versa. Besides if no one likes my SRT4 it wouldn't bother me since I drive and buy my cars for me. I don't like every single car out there either, but I most certainly won't criticize anyone for driving whatever they want. Well... maybe some of the honda guys lol(10 different colors, body kit, fart can, all while maintaining 65whp). Even then I've seen some sick Hondas, so who knows.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
If you respond again in here, im going to copy and respond to it in the EG thread.
Seriously? I completely understand and agree with you wanting to keep this kind of drama out of the meet threads, but you're kinda contradicting yourself here...

Honestly, I just want to see the moderator(s) take a stronger stance with the meetings/etc subforum. Don't get me wrong, I normally like hands-off moderating (we'd never have gems like the freshrex saga otherwise). But the perception of a meet thread is pretty damn important and there's little we can do to keep them on track sometimes.

Anyway, it's Thursday so I'll re-post the location from the OP in my effort to stay on topic:

Thurs March 1st @ 7pm
Back 40 Texas BBQ
1201 Orlando Avenue
Roseville, CA 95661
Old 03-01-2012, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
I might swing by the meet, but not in my car.

For those of you who don't know, my radiator went out last night
Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
ugh that sucks! no other dmg hopefully?

Quick Reply: New Sac Area Thursday Night Meets At 7pm!