Elk grove meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 01:25 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX Sti
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
new cool guy evil_DC5R was there too
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Yeah very cool guys, they came from Hondas too. I told them to keep coming back since they live nearby in South Sac. They even mentioned that when they went to the Sac meet, you were the only friendly guy who at least talked to them, now that's some bull**** if you ask me.
Yup this was a nice meet! good to meet new people, Phil it was great talking to you, and JAVA it was nice seeing you again.

Lol thanks for being nice to the EVO.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:30 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
who has an evo??
Old 08-23-2011, 01:35 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by evil_dc5r
Yup this was a nice meet! good to meet new people, Phil it was great talking to you, and JAVA it was nice seeing you again.

No love to the bugeye
Old 08-23-2011, 02:43 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by lzykid4life
ive been real busy around the house. looks like more people coming out to the meet though?
Dre i don't hate wagons, they're just not for me, i'd never get one, to each his own. I was just trying to lure out WRrex's ride so i can see if he's real, that's all. No hard feelings dude, just hate those other asshats around here. Have you ever seen him since you've been going to these meets a long time now, just curious?
Old 08-23-2011, 02:49 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by evil_dc5r

Fosho homeboy, anytime! Oh are you guys listening, did he say i was weird or a tool or mean or whatever you *******s try to portray me as without even knowing me personally first, don't say i told ya so haha!
Old 08-23-2011, 02:54 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
Dre i don't hate wagons, they're just not for me, i'd never get one, to each his own. I was just trying to lure out WRrex's ride so i can see if he's real, that's all. No hard feelings dude, just hate those other asshats around here. Have you ever seen him since you've been going to these meets a long time now, just curious?

AHAHA man im just playing, i dont care if you like/dislike wagons ahah But they are superior! AHAHA jk.jk..

Um as far as meeting him, maybe...ive met tons of people from iclub but never bother to ask there sn ahaha...far as being "a$$hats"..i have been to the sac meets and they are nothing but nice man. Just let it be and resume with your business dont fuel any of it "ranting" and what not...
Old 08-23-2011, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 2013 STI Limited and 1998 Legacy GT Wagon
Yeah very cool guys, they came from Hondas too. I told them to keep coming back since they live nearby in South Sac. They even mentioned that when they went to the Sac meet, you were the only friendly guy who at least talked to them, now that's some bull**** if you ask me.
Yeah & those guys would just lie to our faces & make **** up now huh. Get a life man & grow up, just face it that your a dick with a segregated meet. Java don't lie, nor does anyone else who's been "left out of your click". So keep looking the other way & rolling your damn eyes to that fool!
I've tried to ignore your ranting for the last few months, but you've said this multiple times and I'm tired of hearing it.

I'd like to think our meets are very friendly. Everyone talks to everyone. Sure, sometimes there will be a couple groups talking about different things, but everyone is cool with everyone else. Just because not everybody goes in to eat doesn't mean we're segregated.

I'll even go out on a limb and say if you were to actually drive further than 2 miles and come out to one of our meets that we would be friendly to you, despite some of the insults and accusations you have posted about us "Sac people" on this forum.

When a few of us came out the the "Sacramento BBQ" (in Elk Grove) we talked to all the Elk Grove people we met, except you, who sat in a chair off to the side the whole time.

I know you probably won't believe me, but I can attest to the fact that WRex and Thomas are in fact, two different people. So drop that argument and stop letting every little thing someone posts on the innanetz get under your skin.

Last edited by fx4me2; 08-23-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:00 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
That's not very nice.....i always talk to the new people. =(
Old 08-23-2011, 05:22 PM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Any chance this meet will be a little closer to North/West Sacramento for us who have to drive 45+ minutes to get to EG, or is it permanently in EG...?
Old 08-23-2011, 08:40 PM

Car Info: Wrb bugeye
This thread is wack as f*^k!

If you are taking part in this arguement, which i've met most of you (and thought you guys were chill), i now think you are a F@GGOT!

Thanks for ruining this meet and completely turning me off to go to either of them.

If you have a problem with me for this post, let me know, i'll be glad to get out from behind my computer and handle it, and it better be a PM.

I'm not the only one who feels this way, see you guys when you decide to grow the f*&k up.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:57 PM

^^ that guys a dick!... Just so you guys dont have to argue about that too.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Why dont we just all show a little respect towards one another.

Phil; You're a cool guy just relax dont always get offended by every post that chicken puts be more grown up about it

Chicken; Although I havent met you yet I'm sure you're a pretty chill guy its just be more wise about things that you post because not all people will take it as what you may have want to out put it.

Non the less we are all still sharing a thing in common which is driving subarus just drop whatever grudge or hates towards one another. Think about the image you are putting for others who arent registered with the site that may want to come out, they wouldnt come if we all act like a bunch of kids who just likes to pick fights. Overall just be respectful like I've said in the beginning.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:08 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by GD916
^^ that guys a dick!... Just so you guys dont have to argue about that too.
i don't know......he seems like a pretty stand up guy to me......
Old 08-23-2011, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by tourexy
Think about the image you are putting for others who arent registered with the site that may want to come out, they wouldnt come if we all act like a bunch of kids who just likes to pick fights. Overall just be respectful like I've said in the beginning.
too late for that, cus all this thread contains is bull ****.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
i don't know......he seems like a pretty stand up guy to me......
He was...

And to answer the question, no i dont know how to multi-quote, ban me.

Quick Reply: Elk grove meet!!