Elk grove meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 03:57 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by WRrex
Yes, people have seen me but dont know who I am. I dont live online like you obviously hahaha.

Damn any time someone says anything against you, you respond back by writing a book

Cant wait for the next response
WTF is that, you either don't introduce yourself or associate with anyone or you're someone else like i've said all along. I don't live online, you're mistaking me for someone else here with thousands of posts (your buddy/doppleganger). There's only two persons who ever say bull**** to me, you know who it ****ing is. You must like my "books" if you keep reading them all-haha! Keep messing with me, your cover & identity will be blown here real soon *******.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:46 PM

Car Info: 2002 something
Im pretty sure ive read multiple other's sarcastic responses to you. You just might be a little slow to realize
Old 07-20-2011, 04:58 PM

Car Info: Wrb bugeye
^ E FUGGIN NUFF!
This is an elk grove meet thread, not a place to bash on people.
If you dont have anything to say that pertains to monday nights then GTFO
Doesnt sound like anyone who attends these meets know you, doesnt sound like your trying to come out to any of these meets, kinda sounds like you dont need to be posting in this thread.

not taking sides, just tired of the bull****

Last edited by GD916; 07-20-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: cus the motha **** i can
Old 07-20-2011, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by GD916
^ E FUGGIN NUFF!
This is an elk grove meet thread, not a place to bash on people.
If you dont have anything to say that pertains to monday nights then GTFO
Doesnt sound like anyone who attends these meets know you, doesnt sound like your trying to come out to any of these meets, kinda sounds like you dont need to be posting in this thread.

not taking sides, just tired of the bull****
Someone should tell that to STiWRX06
Old 07-20-2011, 06:18 PM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX Sedan
**** it, I'm tired of this.

Phil- stop. I like seeing you at the meets, but I hate seeing how you conduct yourself on i-Club. WRrex is hitting you with the most elementary form of trolling and you're falling for it. Just ignore him and act like an adult. You're not going to "win points" by arguing with him, and you're not going to "lose points" by ignoring him. Actually, you'll come out ahead if you ignore him because you'll retain some credibility. I'm only telling you this because you're a cool guy in person and I don't think your "forum personality" reflects you as a person. Just chill out and you'll be fine.

WRrex- stop. I know what you're doing. It's not cute. To be honest, your trolling isn't even that good; you're just fortunate that you found an easy target. Find a new way to entertain yourself.

And for those of you that are on the outside looking in, our meets are extremely mellow and friendly. You might have the wrong impression from this thread (or other threads...), but I can assure you that we are a good group of people. We welcome anyone and everyone, and we have nothing but respect for the other local Subaru meets.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:24 PM

Car Info: Wrb bugeye
++1
Old 07-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Yeah Phil is a real cool dude.. Totally different then on here... And I agree with everyone... Phil bro just chill like I told you let that dude tim or WREx say what he wants.. He just trying to get under your skin Bro...

And like zorz said these EG meets are pretty chill, I mean java black in sac doesn't drive half hour to these meets for nothing... It's nothing like it is on here... We only want these meets to grow not to die cause of some immature discussions....
Old 07-20-2011, 07:08 PM

Thanks y'all, i'm cool, i'll just ignore those two clowns from now on. I just can't help it sometimes though, they're just like those sh*t nuggets stuck deep in your *** that never goes away, no matter how much you wipe they're still there! LOL
Old 07-20-2011, 11:07 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
yea Phil, forget that dude WRrex, he doesn't even belong here, let him troll in Centrall Valley..I meant Kalifornia LOL.
Let's have good meets again, and just like Ramon said - meet died most likely because of all this BS.
I wanna see 15 cars again, just like 3 weeks ago. Let's get Boba tea...place rocks!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
yea Phil, forget that dude WRrex, he doesn't even belong here, let him troll in Centrall Valley..I meant Kalifornia LOL.
Let's have good meets again, and just like Ramon said - meet died most likely because of all this BS.
I wanna see 15 cars again, just like 3 weeks ago. Let's get Boba tea...place rocks!
Yeah, it's all good, y'all already know me for real & that's all that matters. Haven't had Boba tea in awhile, can't wait! I agree, i wanna see alot of people/cars show up like before too. Don't let my hostility towards those two *******s & all my cussing scare you new guys away now, once you get to know me personally you'll see how i really am. Don't worry, i may appear rough but i won't bite-lol.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:39 PM

Think I'll barrow this because it made me LOL

Name:  stiwrx06hahha.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  28.0 KB
Old 07-20-2011, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Don't worry, i may appear rough but i won't bite-lol.
No problem, we know you as a cool guy,
Old 07-20-2011, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by WRrex
Think I'll barrow this because it made me LOL

WTF, SERIOUSLY?
STAY AWAY FROM SAC.
From now, let's not respond to WRrex's posts
Old 07-20-2011, 11:56 PM

^See what i ****ing mean!WRrex for good!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:11 AM

Car Info: WRB Bugeye
lmao! sooo i know im getting kinda ahead of myself, but anyone planning on showing up this monday?

Quick Reply: Elk grove meet!!