Elk grove meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 11:51 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by azer408
So I may not make it out. My car might be stuck at Pauls. Gotta drop my car off really early in the morning.
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with it bro?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:01 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Impreza WRX/ 1998 RBP Impreza 2.5RS
Nothing. My CEL for the tranny code just keeps popping up. Paul was supposed to fix it a long long time ago, but I kinda flaked on him and it's covered under the install warentee. I think a cable or something just needs to be adjusted. I flaked on an appointment a long time ago and now that I'm settled and going up this weekend I can just drop it off Monday morning.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:23 PM

Anyone else going?
Old 04-30-2011, 05:34 PM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX Sedan
You know I'll be there
Old 04-30-2011, 07:46 PM

Have any of the Elk Grove guys seen a silver grey Pontiac Solstice (kinda like ugm/dgm and possibly a gxp) driving around. Black wheels, gunmetal paint, catback, bov. The dude turned right when I turned left on camden. And dude flipped a btch for the jack in the box turn in and drove up to me hella fast to run. Did the whole accel decel/bov ***** thing. Annoying

Last edited by azer408; 05-01-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the fact it was a pontiac solstice.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:53 PM

Anyone else going?
Man, you know me, i'll always try to go to our meets if i'm not busy that particular day. Hope everyone else starts showing often too, weather should start getting very nice now. Our meet up spot is pretty good for us too, seems like everyone likes it so far. I don't go to spend too much money, just to hang out & chill with y'all, that's why Boba is perfect for me. I absolutely hate being ****ing broke man, sucks big time!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:01 AM

Have any of the Elk Grove guys seen a silver grey (kinda like ugm/dgm and possibly a gxp) driving around. Black wheels, gunmetal paint, catback, bov. The dude turned right when I turned left on camden. And dude flipped a btch for the jack in the box turn in and drove up to me hella fast to run. Did the whole accel decel/bov ***** thing. Annoying
Haha-hilarious man! So did you race him or what? I bet he scared you off with his bov huh-lol. Is it a WRX or STi (what year)? If he tries that **** on me i'm gonna have to smoke his ***, trying to do dumb **** like that (acting like a Honda or something)!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:10 PM

It wasn't even a subaru. Forgot to mention that, it was a dude in a Pontiac Solstice (possibly a gxp) <--- debadged. I didn't race him because we were on eg. florin and it was around 2 o'clock w/ light traffic and a red light coming up where I was trying to turn left at. I have no need to race asshats like this guy on public roads only to either get in trouble w/ the law or hurt someone else or myself. Not worth it.

It's just extremely annoying when people do this ****... I don't know how many times this has happened to me.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:25 PM

Car Info: WRB Bugeye
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Haha-hilarious man! So did you race him or what? I bet he scared you off with his bov huh-lol. Is it a WRX or STi (what year)? If he tries that **** on me i'm gonna have to smoke his ***, trying to do dumb **** like that (acting like a Honda or something)!

hahahaah not knockin on anyone or anything, but i find it funny how u say he's "acting like a Honda or something" right after u say... "If he tries that **** on me i'm gonna have to smoke his ***..." lmfao... funny guy...
Old 05-01-2011, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by DaBlkSupaMn
hahahaah not knockin on anyone or anything, but i find it funny how u say he's "acting like a Honda or something" right after u say... "If he tries that **** on me i'm gonna have to smoke his ***..." lmfao... funny guy...
It is funny cuz i NEVER instigate a street race but i too always get slow dumbasses literally begging to ****ing race (reving on me, slowing down to line up, accelerating to catch up when they see me, etc.). What's up with that stupid ****, you can only take so ****ing much cuz that **** really gets my blood boiling. I absolutely HATE getting pumped on by showoffs when i'm driving normal minding my own business. So yeah, if all conditions are perfect to race and they want a piece of me, i ain't gonna go down like no punk, i'll just smoke they're *** right at the launch, that's the beauty of awd+turbo. Then they'll think twice before encountering me again on the street. I don't support street racing but i ain't no punk either, gotta show these *** clowns who's boss sometimes, ****ing STi baby! Oh by the way, i haven't lost a race yet, but i don't do it that often either. Y'all know Hondas are notorious for this ****, i don't know why cuz they always lose-LOL! They aren't even worth it to me.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:26 PM

It wasn't even a subaru. Forgot to mention that, it was a dude in a Pontiac Solstice (possibly a gxp) <--- debadged. I didn't race him because we were on eg. florin and it was around 2 o'clock w/ light traffic and a red light coming up where I was trying to turn left at. I have no need to race asshats like this guy on public roads only to either get in trouble w/ the law or hurt someone else or myself. Not worth it.

It's just extremely annoying when people do this ****... I don't know how many times this has happened to me.
Yeah i know how you feel cuz i get the same treatment, i guess it's the price you pay to drive one of the fastest beasts ever made. Everyone's always gunning for us, constantly jealous. They think since the car looks sooo racy, then you can't refuse to run them on the street. Hope he don't pull that stupid **** on me since my car looks similar to yours, i won't hesitant to embarrass him & stick that bov up his ***-going around thinking he's cool & fast with that loud fart sound, that **** don't scare me cuz i have a ****ing turbo too idiot! Oh and isn't a Pontiac Solstice that gayass discontinued mini convertible trying to be a Miata-trying to race a Subie, oh now that's really smart huh!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:59 PM

Car Info: WRB Bugeye
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
It is funny cuz i NEVER instigate a street race but i too always get slow dumbasses literally begging to ****ing race (reving on me, slowing down to line up, accelerating to catch up when they see me, etc.). What's up with that stupid ****, you can only take so ****ing much cuz that **** really gets my blood boiling. I absolutely HATE getting pumped on by showoffs when i'm driving normal minding my own business. So yeah, if all conditions are perfect to race and they want a piece of me, i ain't gonna go down like no punk, i'll just smoke they're *** right at the launch, that's the beauty of awd+turbo. Then they'll think twice before encountering me again on the street. I don't support street racing but i ain't no punk either, gotta show these *** clowns who's boss sometimes, ****ing STi baby! Oh by the way, i haven't lost a race yet, but i don't do it that often either. Y'all know Hondas are notorious for this ****, i don't know why cuz they always lose-LOL! They aren't even worth it to me.

so bottom line is, your bringing yourself down to their level of immaturity and stupidity... you say its an act of them showing off yet you're the one showing off as well... I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure if i had a ride worth "showing off" i would show it off as well, but definitely not in way that puts other people at risk. its funny how you "don't support street racing", yet thats exactly what you're doing... you say they aren't even worth it to you, yet you waste time on the hondas that always lose... stupid **** like this, is the **** that gets my blood boiling... and stupid **** like this is the **** that puts a bad name on ALL of us....
Old 05-01-2011, 04:30 PM

Car Info: Wrb bugeye
Lol so back to the topic... I'll be there. Anyone from sac showin up?
Old 05-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
How bout we stay on topic and talk about the meet... Sac people will be there...
Old 05-01-2011, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by DaBlkSupaMn
so bottom line is, your bringing yourself down to their level of immaturity and stupidity... you say its an act of them showing off yet you're the one showing off as well... I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure if i had a ride worth "showing off" i would show it off as well, but definitely not in way that puts other people at risk. its funny how you "don't support street racing", yet thats exactly what you're doing... you say they aren't even worth it to you, yet you waste time on the hondas that always lose... stupid **** like this, is the **** that gets my blood boiling... and stupid **** like this is the **** that puts a bad name on ALL of us....
Wooo nellie-calm down, you act like i'm the only Subie street racing, like i said before far from it man. I've only done it a few times, i know it's wrong, but i made sure it was in a safe area free from cops, side streets, pedestrians, other drivers, etc. I ain't that stupid now. Believe me, i've been pumped on many times, but hardly ever race cuz i know the dire consequences from it. I don't race Hondas no more either, not worth it imho. It's all about manly pride, **** we males all have, don't tell me you've never street/highway raced in your whole life. ****, i've even been enticed to race by fellow WRX & STi drivers, and you say i'm the one giving US a bad name. You only live once, if the conditions are right and the next guy is trying to punk you, you're gonna put him in his place, especially if you have an STi, plain & simple. All i'm saying is just be smart about it, cuz it's bound to happen. If it's too risky, lay off. I say just take it to the track if you wanna race all the time. Driving a STi is a double edged sword, i try to be civil & calm most of the time but there's times when you just want speed & power, it's the real reason i got one in the first place. Built for rally, not ****ing granny man!

Quick Reply: Elk grove meet!!